Which character is stronger ?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grandmaster stans trying they're best to ignore 3 sword haki Zoro with enma did zero damage to kaku not even a scratch but was going crazy over Sanji kicking a tougher opponent and not doing damage zorotards are the most hypocritical biased pea brains and that's why oda gonna shatter every hope y'all have left

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Why though?
Kaku had Nose Pistol & Extreme Nose Pistol pre Ts as well lol.
Think it's the fact that he pulled up on egghead, and then on Zoro, without blades. Not the attacks themselves.

Kaku really didn’t do anything, at least Gucci got his hype moment from clashing with g5 then almost killing Sentomaru. What’s the point of showing his awakening then instantly getting sidelined lol.
Yea I'm conflicted with Kaku. I wanted to say he can eat at the commander table now and Oda respects him cause he gave him awakening, but at the same time...does he really?

Still a net gain coming off prior expectations I suppose. Overall he's more impressive than I thought he'd be but can't really confirm until we know how strong/hax Stussy is.

One thing's for sure though, he's earned the right to roll with Lucci. He's a prodigy in his own right.

The haters must be furious. First Kaku awakened his DF in a shorter amount of time than child prodigy Lucci awaken his.

Now Zoro dropped awakening Kaku faster than Luffy dropped awakening Lucci. I thought Zoro wasn't going to fight an awakening DF user. The DF awakening is not in the same level a ACoC. Zoro didn't even need to use ACoC to beat him.
:milaugh:
Theyre mad cause they wanted Zoro to use Asura and AdCoC against Kaku, "it's a throwback to enies lobby lol" :milaugh:

How many of them were weaker than a Pacifista before TS and are as irrelevant as Kaku and Lucci though? The best answers you can give me as Kid and Law. They're almost as important as the main characters and they're not even stronger than Luffy and Zoro out of the TS.
kaku and lucci were main arc antagonist
they were more relevant than you want to give them credit for . The hell?

"They're almost as important as the main characters and they're not even stronger than Luffy and Zoro out of the TS."

currently kidd and law are perhaps almost as important as main characters but saying they are not stronger than luffy and zoro out of the ts ?
yove had a mare

:milaugh:

Zoro did zero damaji to him though...?

Oda felt so bad that he had Stussy come in and finish what Zoro couldn't lmao
Why do you use the same logic as tards?

I dont think it is necessary to create a fuss about it. Zoro didn't even use haki. It is same as Luffy vs Lucci. And Stussy needs hype here. Nothing more nothing less. Typical Oda having SH not let finish the job in the midarc.

Status
Not open for further replies.