One Piece Chapter 1,072: "The weight of memory."

Rate ?

• Total voters
I have a little question, because English is not my native language.
In the recent Chapter at least in the Fantranslations, it is sad.
First sucessful experiment Unit 01 Stussy.
After that it is said, Clone of Miss Buckingham Stussy of the Rocks Pirates.

My confusion now is how can you interpret the last sentence.
Can you interpret it like: Stussy is the Clone of a Character named Miss Buckingham Stussy and that character was from Rocks.
Or can you also interpret it like: Stussy (the clone one) was a member of Rocks and was a clone of a character called Miss Buckingham?

In the recent Chapter at least in the fan translations, it is said that the first successful experiment of MADS is "Unit 01 Stussy".
After that it is said that she is a clone of "Miss Buckingham Stussy" of the Rocks Pirates.

Can you interpret it like: Stussy is the Clone of a Character named Miss Buckingham Stussy and that character was from Rocks.
Or can you also interpret it like: Stussy (the clone one) was a member of Rocks and was a clone of a character called Miss Buckingham?
Fixed your comment for you :kata:

I think it's the first one, that she's a clone of a Rocks member, due to the way it was said.
But yeah, let's wait for an official translation.

In the recent Chapter at least in the Fantranslations, it is sad.
First sucessful experiment Unit 01 Stussy.
After that it is said, Clone of Miss Buckingham Stussy of the Rocks Pirates.

Former