Future Events Killer will defeat Beckman

Who’s who states the beast pirates get higher authority due to strength.
I wasn't speaking on just specifically the beast pirates but the four emperors in general.

Hawkins was introduced as a headliner then later the Tobi Roppo were introduced as the “six strongest headliners.”
Hawkins hasn't been in kaido's crew for that long to rise up in the ranks but x-drake has through merits something in which Hawkins lacks.

No amount of headcanon can ignore these simple facts.
The only thing that's headcannon is you ignoring how the yonko power structure works. You think ace became the second division commander the moment he officially join? No of course not he needed merit that goes to any rank not just the beast pirates specifically.

I wasn't speaking on just specifically the beast pirates but the four emperors in general.

Hawkins hasn't been in kaido's crew for that long to rise up in the ranks but x-drake has through merits something in which Hawkins lacks.

The only thing that's headcannon is you ignoring how the yonko power structure works. You think ace became the second division commander the moment he officially join? No of course not he needed merit that goes to any rank not just the beast pirates specifically.
Kaidos crew is built a specific way, Hawkins is in Kaidos crew. I don’t care what your headcanon is, Kaidos crew is built on strength.

Hawkins was given the role of headliner, so you think Kaido let him show his strength said “you’re strong but I’m too tied to these six others, sorry.” Like what?

The Tobi Roppo are the six strongest headliners. Kaido deemed Hawkins worthy of being a headliner. If he was strong he’d be a Tobi Roppo instead of drake.

Kaidos crew is built a specific way, Hawkins is in Kaidos crew. I don’t care what your headcanon is, Kaidos crew is built on strength.
bruh just reread the story. I know how kaido's crew is structure doesn't change the fact Hawkins needs merit to prove that strength. X-drake been a part of the beast pirates for about a year or so which is enough time to build up merit.

Hawkins was given the role of headliner, so you think Kaido let him show his strength said “you’re strong but I’m too tied to these six others, sorry.” Like what?
What part of you need merit do you not understand?

bruh just reread the story. I know how kaido's crew is structure doesn't change the fact Hawkins needs merit to prove that strength. X-drake been a part of the beast pirates for about a year or so which is enough time to build up merit.

What part of you need merit do you not understand?
Again so when he joined Kaido let him prove his strength to be a headliner and nothing more? That makes no sense.

It’s a strength based hierarchy. Hawkins is a headliner. The Tobi Roppo are legit called the six strongest headliners

Again so when he joined Kaido let him prove his strength to be a headliner and nothing more? That makes no sense.
no that's not how it works you need some kind of merit to prove his strength.

It’s a strength based hierarchy. Hawkins is a headliner. The Tobi Roppo are legit called the six strongest headliners
those six have merit from being in the crew longer. Hawkins hasn't been with the beast pirates for that long to rise to one of the top shinuchi because of the lack of merit.

Last edited:
let him cope, wonder if he will say beckman is headliner lever too when he loses
Post automatically merged:

I'm gonna enjoy the copium when Benn struggles against killer
Better pray Killer doesn't take his arm away as payback
its so obvious that this fight is to let kid and killer get their revenge to show how far they have come since losing the first time, these people are so deluded that they think oda will just repeat the narrative of kid pirates losing to shanks crew a second time

no that's not how it works you need merit of some to prove his strength.

those six have merit from being in the crew longer. Hawkins hasn't been with the beast pirates for that long to rise to one of the top shinuchi because of the lack of merit.
Again, how did he become a headliner on no merit then? Clearly Kaido assessed his strength and placed him where he belonged.

@Killer#777 don't mind @Sir Yasheen
He simply can't understand the fact that Hawkins barely had time to join and despite of that was always paired with Tobiroppos OR Calamities, when he was in operative/security duty.

He also can't understand that him and Apoo were given really singular roles in the crew, while still enbodying main themes of the crew (music & cards/DJ & dealer).

He also can't understand that Hawkins accomplished more than every other Tobiroppo during the entire arc.

It's a serie of facts I already tried to explain to him several times without success, so I suggest you to not waste your energy arguing this topic with him.
:kayneshrug:

its so obvious that this fight is to let kid and killer get their revenge to show how far they have come since losing the first time, these people are so deluded that they think oda will just repeat the narrative of kid pirates losing to shanks crew a second time
You're forgetting the Kid Pirates are up against an entire Yonkou crew with the giants.

He simply can't understand the fact that Hawkins barely had time to join and despite of that was always paired with Tobiroppos OR Calamities, when he was in operative/security duty.

He also can't understand that him and Apoo were given really singular roles in the crew, while still enbodying main themes of the crew (music & cards/DJ & dealer).

He also can't understand that Hawkins accomplished more than every other Tobiroppo during the entire arc.

It's a serie of facts I already tried to explain to him several times without success, so I suggest you to not waste your energy arguing this topic with him.
Hawkins could’ve just not been called a headliner, Apoo wasn’t so Why was Hawkins?

APoo /Hawkins > flyers bar WsW. Maybe ulti might beat them but that's a hard Maybe.

Anyone rating any SN below flyers doesnt understand a thing
Hawkins has superior feats, same with Apoo having superior feats