Is this the biggest single-chapter demolition of a character & fandom?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes Mihawk look so bad. There should have been nothing stopping him from one shotting Vista. Literally no reason to postpone the fight. He just don't got it like that. :milaugh:
Stop the BS. It doesn't make him look bad at all. It shows how you failed to comprehend that battle and Mihawk.

Mihawk is not the type of person who shows overwhelming strength against a character just because he can. He's the type of person who prefers to hunt a rabbit with a slingshot then with a cannon. Mihawk is looking for a swordman who could provide him a challenge.

Vista couldn't touch Mihawk even though Mih6 wasn't focused on him for most of the battle. That's like getting into a ring with a champion and failing to hit the champion once even though the champion was distracted have the most of the fight.

Shanks hype is Mihawk hype because Mihawk is looking for it so it's been strong and Shanks that could provide him a challenge. Mihawk is the person who called Shanks a has been in front of his entire crew and Shanks didn't do anything about it.

Yeah oda obviously doesn't care about his character as much as law lol thats always been pretty clear lol

Tho strength wise i do think kid will still be made to be stronger. Him having more of a rivalry with luffy, having killer, and having coc
Oda should kill Kid
Bringing him back aijr solving a thing
Especially when Oda will have him look pathetic again

Shanks shouldn't exist
Ruining everything like Oden

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Never argued for Kidd to win, I made a big ass post on how I realized situation was dangerous seen how outnumbered KPs are. But I wanted to see at least a chapter of true battle, of blood. From the spoiler it looks like we went straight to a conclusion.

There are plenty of hints pointing at Kidd having his main performance in Lodestar, but how is that possible now? What was the point of the cliffhanger of few chapters ago. I hope providers are leaving something unwritten cause this all doesn't make sense to me.

I know Kidd will be in Final War with a big role but that's not the point. The point is that worst characters go ahead and best characters are left behind.

What do we have now?
The MC
A literal clown
A pathetic coward
And a cringely wanked golden boy

Wow, what a cast...
I warned you and Reg this would happen. You didn't listen.

Kidd is not half as important as Buggy will be and it's not even about power scaling.

Status
Not open for further replies.