Speculations Replace Kids with Zoro, what'd happen

Zoro vs Divine departure

• Total voters
Zoro needs Like 3 more powerups to even Lace Mihawk'a Boots, no way he doesn't get destroyed by Mihawk's Rival

Zoro fans are gonna get a reality check once Shilliew who's one shot material for Shanks Brutalises him

Same thing as Zoro is weaker than Kid.

The only characters that would be up after this move probably are Luffy, Teach, Akainu, the Admirals and Mihawk.

Due to his CoC experience Zoro would not get oneshotted like this. I think it would happen the same result when Zoro faced Fujitora. He got overpowered but he came back without major injury. After this i don't think current Zoro would keep up for long and would lose.

I think Zoro would not try to kill the Shanks fleet,because he is a good person,so Shanks would not try to hit him with Divine Departure. But if Shanks did it anyway,Zoro would lose in the same way Kidd did.

I feel like you guys have really poor reading comprehension. It's intentionally left ambiguous whether Divine Departure is actually what took Kidd out. Shanks destroyed Kidd's railgun as it was firing which caused it to blow up in his face