General & Others Oda should ended Kidd pirates in Wano!

Although it was cool to see how shanks fight and that was a sick move

But
Oda can just let it go kidd pirates back in wano
Maybe kidd and his crew will do an epic sacrifices in order to win the battle or just to show strawhat pirates that how importance their 2 years training really are because kidd are just lost everything,
It will be more interesting rather than just become a hype tools for shanks power.

This is can't be tolerated anymore
One piece are more worst than fairy tail !!
They using one-shot attack too damn much and so many off-screen fight

Kid's journey just started. He hasn't even shown off his CoC. He will be back. Aokiji got almost killed by Akainu. Kid almost by Akagami. Goda is creating beautiful parallels. Kid's next enemy is the former Admiral.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

But
Maybe kidd and his crew will do an epic sacrifices in order to win the battle or just to show strawhat pirates that how importance their 2 years training really are because kidd are just lost everything,
It will be more interesting rather than just become a hype tools for shanks power.

Ended? We are not even on half of kids story. Prepare for a rough ride, he will be back on track soon and he will put the power system upside down.

Kid's journey just started. He hasn't even shown off his CoC. He will be back. Aokiji got almost killed by Akainu. Kid almost by Akagami. Goda is creating beautiful parallels. Kid's next enemy is the former Admiral.
Its just sad to see fans behave like this
Its oda who you must blame

Ended? We are not even on half of kids story. Prepare for a rough ride, he will be back on track soon and he will put the power system upside down.
Deep sad
Just let it go
Kidd are finished

Seems like you dont understand the first rule of One Piece and the story of an unbroken will:
I believe Shanks is opposite to BB and wants to destroy source of pirates dreams - the One Piece
Post automatically merged:

But

Clown

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Yeah!!

He will be back - stronger, faster and more dominant with Elbaf giants

Only to become Luffy's cheerleader during final war 🤭

*Disappear quickly into shadows*

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Who else will deliver two Road Ponegliff rubbings to Red-Hair if not "Captain" Kid?
How dare you comparing the bum Kid to former Navy Admiral?!
Take it back! :tch:

I "hated" what Oda did with chapter 900 (Luffy and half his crew didn't pay any toll to humiliate the BM pirates, final chapter of WCI), Wano was infinite and Luffy vs Kaido was atrocious due to the levels of absurd plot power Osa pumped in. Luffy loses 4 or 5 times, comes back any single time being able yo restart fighting, dies but actually resurrect as living god and beats Kaido. Horrible.

But this is fresh air for me, I get that Kidd fans are pissed as hell, but finally there is something ruthless and unexpected in this manga. In Wano there were no stakes: BM was a clown and everybody knew Luffy and the good guys (Law Kidd etc.) would have won while Kaido and co lost. Now at least we have seen an important character fall. After so many years there is something exciting again in this manga, I think the last time it surprised me in positive was back when the dukes revealed they protected Raizo.

Does this redeem the manga? Nope. That is impossible now (god Luffy will never suffer another Sabaody or even a tiny little setback), but nonetheless it was an unexpected surprise. Then we will see what will Oda do from this point.