Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I don't understand... those scans are extremely vague as I said but even worse because of the part you're missing.

You also didn't include gyats, who isn't a good example if a worldview because the whole point in dressrosa is that doffy controls information. They might have heard a rumor he's heard but been completely oblivious to any real meaning.

Honestly you might as well say Sai being in the holy land was a contradiction, because it was the same scenario
Doflamingo —> No idea what Aokiji is up to, only hears rumors.
Smoker & Marines —> Not sure what Aokiji is up to, accusing him of participating in the black market
Gatz —> Drops the 10 Titanic Captains like they're common knowledge.

It's the fact a random who knows that ten pirate captains support Blackbeard but the rest of the world doesn't know Kuzan is the tenth captain that is the issue. The 10 titanic captains aren't some mysterious figures, but known in the One Piece World.

no luffy was fighting sbear
Lucci was yelling at luffy to stop fighting and figure something out
Zolo only hit on shawk was a sneak attack
Did a g2 attack and no damage lmfao
And before s hawk ran away kaku was watching while zoro was clashing with him
Same situations
Liken i said if u try make zoro look bad luffy is included to
No excuses

Maybe if it’s law and Bepo
They’re the only survivors

could be the same case for kidd and killer
I have a feeling Kidd might be only one left
Just a gut feeling
Garp starting strong makes sense
It’s probably his swan song
And it seems more than anything that when you drop off in one piece
Your endurance takes a major hit

so the gap will probably be shown with akoji being able to last way longer in a prolonged fight

When you realize Oda is just setting up Garp to get stealth-diffed by Shiryu to show that Shiryu is also an Observation Slayer like Shanks, and can negate other people's perception of him while invisible, setting up Shiryu to push Zoro to cut literally nothing, IE, an enemy Zoro can't sense, nor see.

:fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh::fujilaugh:
:zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink::zorothink:
kingufykingufykingufykingufykingufykingufy
:kuzanope::kuzanope::kuzanope::kuzanope::kuzanope::kuzanope:
:lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh::lawsigh:
:zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug::zosmug:

Smoker & Marines —> Not sure what Aokiji is up to, accusing him of participating in the black market

It's the fact a random who knows that ten pirate captains support Blackbeard but the rest of the world doesn't know Kuzan is the tenth captain that is the issue. The 10 titanic captains aren't some mysterious figures, but known in the One Piece World.
He became after Punk Hazzard, before Dressrosa, during that timeline. 1 day is enough for those news to get leaked, morw than enough. Simple.

Gatz is the real Underworld boss, Joker was a fraud

Did a g2 attack and no damage lmfao
And before s hawk ran away kaku was watching while zoro was clashing with him
Same situations
Liken i said if u try make zoro look bad luffy is included to
No excuses
Idgaf about damage all ik zolo never broke shawk guard by himself nor did he touch him without kaku

Status
Not open for further replies.