Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

3 days before Dressrosa, nobody knows what Aokiji's true allegiance is. Then 10 Titanic Captains get mentioned by a random announcer. It's weird that people knew there were ten titanic captains and Aokiji is one of them, but no one knew that.
I don't understand... those scans are extremely vague as I said but even worse because of the part you're missing.

You also didn't include gyats, who isn't a good example if a worldview because the whole point in dressrosa is that doffy controls information. They might have heard a rumor he's heard but been completely oblivious to any real meaning.

Honestly you might as well say Sai being in the holy land was a contradiction, because it was the same scenario

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
This is probably just copium but leakers have had a history of exaggerating the difficulty of fights. We should wait for summary and raws to see how much damage Kuzan's taken. Portrayal still suggests that MF Color Trio is above Garp too. There are plenty of examples of characters taking the upper hand in fights but losing later on in this manga .I'd also like to remind people Kuzan's endurance is monstrous, he did fight for 10 days straight.

Also, I'd like to remind people that Kuzan's power is devastating to his surroundings, and he is fighting on his base.

@ConquistadoR @Elder Lee Hung

This is probably just copium but leakers have had a history of exaggerating the difficulty of fights. We should wait for summary and raws to see how much damage Kuzan's taken. Portrayal still suggests that MF Color Trio is above Garp too. There are plenty of examples of characters taking the upper hand in fights but losing later on in this manga .I'd also like to remind people Kuzan's endurance is monstrous, he did fight for 10 days straight.

Also, I'd like to remind people that Kuzan's power is devastating to his surroundings, and he is fighting on his base.

This is just sad man.

Ok, let’s stop over reacting. This is classic bait from providers
1055 flashback Greenbull got badly injured by Momo like blood scene like M rated games like god of war.
Meanwhile greenbull didn’t bleed from any attacks. Even in human form , he look freah even he sweat .

‘Rob lucci got onenshot by gear 5 and is afraid of luffy strength as how badly treated he is .Same pew guy it hype luffy . In reality rob lucci clash gear 5 luffy like oden clashing Whitebeard. Now rob lucci injured fat sumo guy .

Yeah people are overreacting again .
‘Well this last spoiler thread I comment . I am sick of fake spoilers and baiting .
‘Well again I would trust only viz since no one bother doing raw translate nowdays on this chapter.

Good thing on your law is alive ,

Last edited:

How dare you impugn upon our holy leakers' honor!

Ledon, Redon's anti-fraud cousin will be filing a defamation lawsuit against you sir/madam.

Good day.

Status
Not open for further replies.