Speculations Sanji's bounty will be the 2nd highest post Egghead

Whats your opinion?

• You're right

• You're wrong

• Maybe, 50/50

• They will have equal bounties.

Results are only viewable after voting.
So far it looks like Oda enjoys to have fun with Zoro and Sanji's bounties, quite a lot, for a considerable portion of the post-ts, Sanji's bounty has been higher than Sanji's.

Even Jinbe got involved post Wano, while Zoro and Sanji's bounties were paralleling their respective birthday dates.

Keep in mind that Sanji wasn't involved in the events of Dressrosa, while Zoro wasn't involved in Whole Cake Island.

It's important to remember that Oda didn't show us their actual bounty posters, and the reason might be: New bounties (and potentially new epiteths) are coming.

And it's the perfect scenario for that to happen for a few obvious reasons;

-The SH crew is in a island of the WG, trying to take Vegapunk with them, fighting SSG, and soon having an encounter with a Gorosei in person and fighting Admiral Kizaru. There is a Blackbeard Pirates ship approaching the island as well...

-With the amount of focus Oda is giving to Sanji alone right now, not mentioning the implications that an arc centered on Vegapunk might have on Sanji's character somehow, it's all set up.

Doesn't mean he will surpass Luffy's tho, obviously, he is the one called Younko.

The rest of the crew will surely get a raise if Luffy gets, the Monster Trio will have the biggest raises, but Sanji's bounty will be 2nd :goyea:

Highly doubt it.

Sanji got such a massive boost for the following :
  • Son of Judge
  • Vismoke blood
  • Seen as prince so he has some command over Germa
No other Strawhat's who took place during WCI got these free boost, the only way Sanji gets ahead of Zoro is if Judge is involved somehow or the Germa do something, it wasn't anything Sanji did in particular that boosted his bounty at that time.

After Wano Sanji seems to be trying to compete with Jinbei more so than Zoro.

Highly doubt it.

Sanji got such a massive boost for the following :
  • Son of Judge
  • Vismoke blood
  • Seen as prince so he has some command over Germa
No other Strawhat's who took place during WCI got these free boost, the only way Sanji gets ahead of Zoro is if Judge is involved somehow or the Germa do something, it wasn't anything Sanji did in particular that boosted his bounty at that time.

After Wano Sanji seems to be trying to compete with Jinbei more so than Zoro.
N4 fans forgot their competion is n3 aka the 3rd strongest strawhat jinbei

We are far too into the endgame. Sanji surpassing Zoro was a one-time joke and it only happened because of Sanji getting a boost at a time no other character did, with the Vinsmoke revelation.

Sanji will return to 3rd spot and he'll stay there.
Oda wont drop this that easily

"One time joke", i doubt

Jinbe is only 11 million lower than Zoro, Sanji is 79 million lower than Zoro, Oda mimicked their birthdays dates, then we still have Zoro and Sanji's rivalry and bickering which is a thing.

Basically anything can happen

Even Robin can join the group soon :handsup:

Well I don't see it.

Luffy is probably the only one who will get a bounty raise post Egghead. But if the Strawhats does get a raise, Sanji won't be 2nd. 3rd is the likeliest since Sanji has been putting the most work among the Strawhats while Jinbei is useless the whole arc so far.

So Sanji will get a higher bounty than Jinbei post Egghead if SHs do get a bounty raise.

Oda wont drop this that easily

"One time joke", i doubt

Jinbe is only 11 million lower than Zoro, Sanji is 79 million lower than Zoro, Oda mimicked their birthdays dates, then we still have Zoro and Sanji's rivalry and bickering which is a thing.

Basically anything can happen

Even Robin can join the group soon :handsup:
Press X to doubt.

We are far too into the endgame. Sanji surpassing Zoro was a one-time joke and it only happened because of Sanji getting a boost at a time no other character did, with the Vinsmoke revelation.

Sanji will return to 3rd spot and he'll stay there.
Sanji has not been 3rd spot in a long time. Actually, I think he never was.
Enies Lobby is Luffy - Zoro - Robin - Sanji
Dressrosa is Luffy - Zoro - Usopp
WCI is Luffy - Sanji - Zoro
Wano is Luffy - Zoro - Jimbo.

I might remember wrong.

He is fighting a admiral while zoro is fighting a cheeta I think sanji is gonna have a higher bounty 100%
Two different animals.

Both Felidae but under different subspecies. Cheetahs are actually closer to cats that meow and purr while Leopards are closer to Lions that roar. Lucci is a Leopard. Which is why the slander that he's a 'house cat,' is always dumb.

The slander is funny imo between zoro and sanji fans but I believe sanji could have a higher bounty than zoro because of him fighting an admiral
I hope Oda does it because it would be funny. This place would be hilarious with all the crying, whining, calling Oda everything but a child of God, the claims of quitting one piece, the I hate one piece and one piece is trash. It would be great. Oda do it. Do it Oda.:gokulaugh: