Questions & Mysteries Is Yamato still joining the crew?

Is Yamato joining?

• Total voters
not directly luffy himself but another crew member, probably nami
Post automatically merged:

if it’s led more naturally it could be similar to Jinbei in WCI
Since the entire scene was merely “they found me as I was heading off” There really was no forward planning just, if you become a pirate, we’ll meet on the seas and you can sail with us.

If Yamato returns to the plot it’ll be as a hype match for whoever takes pluton

i geniunely think he could’ve boxed with jack and won but oda just wanted the minks to run it back
if not it shows how strong the straw hats got in a short period of time

this
I think she'll join on the last stretch of the journey. Imo she didn't join in wano the same reason jinbe didn't join in fmi she was to strong.

i geniunely think he could’ve boxed with jack and won but oda just wanted the minks to run it back
if not it shows how strong the straw hats got in a short period of time

this
If he could’ve beat Jack, he wouldnt have needed gifter help in Who’s Who room.

Oda showed that immediate Post timeskip Mid trio was closer to jinbe than immediate Post timeskip monster trio by having Jinbe vs Who’s Who

Jinbe didn’t join because oda needed to separate him from the sun pirates and using the BMP plot was the best way to do that.

If he could’ve beat Jack, he wouldnt have needed gifter help in Who’s Who room.

Oda showed that immediate Post timeskip Mid trio was closer to jinbe than immediate Post timeskip monster trio by having Jinbe vs Who’s Who

Jinbe didn’t join because oda needed to separate him from the sun pirates and using the BMP plot was the best way to do that.
i mean remember that jinbei was able to keep up with out of timeskip luffy and (from a narrative standpoint) stalemated so