General & Others Vivi and Sabo had their shine so what about Hancock

What about Hancock tho? What will she get or do? She was the only warlord that the world government sent any seraphim after. Also someone blackbeard was almost willing to risk it all for just to get her fruit. The same man that wasnt sure if he wanted to sell or keep law's devil fruit
Neg-diffing:

- Koby
- Vice Admiral Yamakiji + rest of marine fleet
- Two Yonko commanders hyped up as legendary pirates who shook the world

Then has a Yonko admit inferiority to her in a face to face.

Not really sure how much more hype or shine you can get than that. She essentially proved she could handle a yonko + marine fleet all on her own.

Neg-diffing:

- Koby
- Vice Admiral Yamakiji + rest of marine fleet
- Two Yonko commanders hyped up as legendary pirates who shook the world

Then has a Yonko admit inferiority to her in a face to face.

Not really sure how much more hype or shine you can get than that. She essentially proved she could handle a yonko + marine fleet all on her own.
she didnt neg koby
vice admirals are fodders (minus garp) so not impressive
devon and shot are not hyped as legendary pirates they too are fodders
the reason why blackbeard admitted he be stone is because haki is shit you'll never see a emperor like shanks admiting hancock can petrified him
hancock was not hype in the chapter she got none barely dida anything only turned fodders stone and became fodder herself so she didn't prove anything except proving how much weak helpless and useless she is 1,659 billion given to a fodder like her

she didnt neg koby
vice admirals are fodders (minus garp) so not impressive
devon and shot are not hyped as legendary pirates they too are fodders
the reason why blackbeard admitted he be stone is because haki is shit you'll never see a emperor like shanks admiting hancock can petrified him
hancock was not hype in the chapter she got none barely dida anything only turned fodders stone and became fodder herself so she didn't prove anything except proving how much weak helpless and useless she is 1,659 billion given to a fodder like her
All that writing just to preach non-sense. Let me give you a proper education Jay.

- She was .04353454 second away from neg-diffing Koby = Fact
- Vice Admirals are fodder = Your headcanon
- Devon & Vasco are legendary pirates who shook the world = Fact
- Haki helps against petrification = Your headcanon
- A Yonko was scared to let go of her cause being afraid of her = Fact
- You clearly have a bias against Hancock thus you're ignoring factual events and insulting other characters to downplay her.

1.659 billion bounty without being part of a yonko crew and having fodders as underlings, but she's fodder.

When you reply to me next, come up with actual fax, so I might show mercy and not deep fry cook you like this.

We actually don't know that, koby was off-guard but was already reacting , she failed to neg-diff by him not being arrow'd like the rest of the marines and bb commander

that doesn't seem to boa role that's way to slight compared to vivi and sabo

Kingdom ally against the WG when the time comes. Her Kingdom, along with Sakura, Alabasta, Water 7 (?), Fishman Island, Dressrosa, Wano and Elbaf (?) probably will partake in the Mariejois assault imo

what iva said doesn't mean anything vice admirals like smoker got low diff by law vergo and doffy that masked guy got handle by sabo easily and didn't a vice get by barto yeah theyre fodders hancock using hax to beat them isn't impressive the only vice admiral that isnt fodder is garp
Post automatically merged:

All that writing just to preach non-sense. Let me give you a proper education Jay.

- Vice Admirals are fodder = Your headcanon
- Devon & Vasco are legendary pirates who shook the world = Fact
- Haki helps against petrification = Your headcanon
- A Yonko was scared to let go of her cause being afraid of her = Fact
- You clearly have a bias against Hancock thus you're ignoring factual events and insulting other characters to downplay her.

1.659 billion bounty without being part of a yonko crew and having fodders as underlings, but she's fodder.

When you reply to me next, come up with actual fax, so I might show mercy and not deep fry cook you like this.
you said she neg diff koby and told you she didnt you didn't say she was a second away from doing it
vice admirals are fodder look at smoker bastille maynard they got low diffed by bunch of characters
there not legendary who shook the world there just bunch of weak ass fodders with no hype going for them
law states strong enough haki can be used against devil fruit abilites shanks's haki would prevent him turning to stone
again because his haki is shit if he's haki was like shanks he wouldn't be scared of her power
i'm not ignoring anything so stfu and who am insulting please tell me dumbass

doesn't matter if she got it by not being part of a yonko crew and really weak fodders as underlings 1,659 billion was given to fodder who is weaker than commanders shame that bounty couldve been giving to someone else that's very strong weevil not to someone that is very weak like boa

there actual fax

Last edited: