Character Discussion Oda hates Hancock

You wouldn’t know if he actually hated Hancock unless he said it/did something extremely awful to her character.

Like Carrot’s sudden, lazily written exit from the story. Why? :peperain:
oh you mean oda thought you meant the other guy well if he didn't say it he doesn't need to 1059 is proof he hates her
Post automatically merged:

Headcanon. It was Captain Shanks after Shanks found Uta, Shanks already had his main crew Beckman, Roo, Yasopp etc. Same as when Shanks dueled Mihawk.
headcannon dude wasn't that powerful at that age

Boa Hancock is closer to Mihawk in strength than with the other Warlords.
Hancock is implied to be weaker than Crocodile, and there's really nothing solid to put her next to Doflamingo even, let alone Mihawk
What has Hancock ever done to give you this image or is this just pure speculation

He wanted Absalom back because he cares for his crew.
Because Moria is ballsy, at least give him that lol
Not anyone walks into a yonko territory casually to rescue his crewmates, he's far from broken

Hancock is implied to be weaker than Crocodile
I didn't know Crocodile will be proven a threat to Blackbeard.:crazwhat:
and there's really nothing solid to put her next to Doflamingo even, let alone Mihawk
Hancock got hyped by both Sengoku and Aokiji. Doflamingo only got recognition from Aokiji lol.
Not anyone walks into a yonko territory casually to rescue his crewmates, he's far from broken
Fair, Moria is at least brave.

I didn't know Crocodile will be proven a threat to Blackbeard.:crazwhat:
I will say this, Hancock has the superior hax by far, but at some point, up the powerscale ladder, this hax becomes useless
It would work on a mindless crook like Teach sure, but this one move trick is not gonna have a say against a 'normal' top tier e.g. an Admiral or a Yonko, you won't see them drooling like Vasco Shot lol
Mihawk is a legit top tier, you can throw him against any character and he'll perform at his best every single time

So if you wanna say Hancock is pretty powerful and has the most dangerous ability in general then you may be right, but when you speak of top tiers then the bar is too high
Hancock is closer to Moria/ Jimbo than someone who gives EoS Zoro a high-ext diff, think of it this way

Hancock got hyped by both Sengoku and Aokiji. Doflamingo only got recognition from Aokiji lol.
Aokiji's hype was regarding her status as Kuja royalty, while he hyped Doffy as a more special case as a former CD, nth to do with strength
Sengoku was concerned about all Warlords in general, but yeah Hancock is powerful no denying that, but as I mentioned above it all boils down to characters being able to perform to the best of their abilities against any matchup

Hancock is implied to be weaker than Crocodile, and there's really nothing solid to put her next to Doflamingo even, let alone Mihawk
What has Hancock ever done to give you this image or is this just pure speculation

proof that hancock was said to be weaker than crocodile

Hancock is just a shitty character to write, it's more like he doesn't know what to do with her.

All she does is hate men and say that she's too beautiful for everything before memeing them with her stone powers. That's literally her entire character there is nothing else unless Luffy is concerned at which point she turns into some cringe schoolgirl.

She had an interesting backstory but rather than trying to get revenge, she became the celestial dragon's lapdog. So that was pretty much the end of any good plot points. She's too much of a wildcard to join anyone else's group so no baroque works 2.0 for her. Obviously, Oda is never going to allow her to use her meme powers on anyone relevant so there goes her taking down someone important.

So what's left? I guess maybe she'll show up at the final war as part of Luffy's alliance and do jack shit perhaps she will stonewall some vice-admirals.

She's an absolute joke of a character, her seraphim version is 10x more interesting than her and she's only had like 5 panels.

I said implied, its through their bounties
because of bounties so i guess crocodile is stronger than zoro (who can one shot him) because his bounty is higher than his
Post automatically merged:

Hancock is strong, Oda's just shit at portraying it. When was the last time he gave a female character in One Piece good portrayal? Even Big Mom, a fellow yonko like Teach, got humiliated so much in WCI and Wano that her name got changed to Big Meme.
hancock is weak but i agree what you said