Future Events The final war matchups will be very straightforward

You guys are insane.
There is no fucking way that Oda can write SH,SHGF,RA + other allies vs Marines,CP0,Gorosei,Seraphims,Holy Knights fighting together at the same arc.
You have to understand that these parties have more than 100 characters involved and it would take more than 40-50 chapters.

Most of them will go down before the final battle.
Thats why I expect the Marines and/or just the 4 Yonko to be fighting over One Piece separate from the WG in the end. Theres no way its all one conflict.

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
I still think odas going to have the admirals and world government go down before the final war just for the sheer fact that Buggy somehow becoming king of the world is too fitting
I think Buggy could become King of the World in the Final War when the Admirals are still fighting.

Buggy just needs to sneak in the Throne Room and sat on the chair and voila.:pepebuggy:

Akainu, Kizaru and Ryokugyu will fight Luffy, Zoro and Sanji respectively.

I think we're gonna have Luffy vs Akainu vs Blackbeard vs Imu battle royale style.
Hi, this is your doctor. You're doing good. Keep inhaling the bolded hopium.

That aside, how does Luffy vs Akainu become Luffy vs Akainu vs Imu vs Blackbeard? What are they even gonna be fighting for? fleetwat

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Hi, this is your doctor. You're doing good. Keep inhaling the bolded hopium.
It's better for the Admirals to get defeated by main characters (Zoro, Sanji) than side characters imo.:kayneshrug:
That aside, how does Luffy vs Akainu become Luffy vs Akainu vs Imu vs Blackbeard? What are they even gonna be fighting for? fleetwat
Battle for Supremacy.

Luffy - Freedom.
Akainu - Uphold Justice.
Imu - Erasure of everything.
Blackbeard - King of the World.

Its almost never been straightforward though since Punk Hazard. You have Law/Smoker taking on Vergo. You had Kyros fighting an Executive. You had Inu/Neko take on Kaido/BM executives, etc.

There will always be allies outside of the crew that will fight these enemues, save for maybe the direct war for One Piece. If the WG is the final enemy, then Kid, Law and Sabo probably will be right there to fight Gorosei with Zoro and Sanji

A mixture of the crew, RA commanders, Supernova and Fleet mebers will probably end up fighting God Knights, CP0 (not Lucci's group but others), Kong and whatever other subordinates exist.

It will be messy like most other things outside of Luffy, Zoro and Sanji
You are literally saying that Chopper,Usopp and Brook will remain useless for the rest of the story,and that you support that idea.
If so,those three should be killed off and replaced with more effective fighters.
@Monkey D Theories @Warchief Sanji D Goat @The White Crane @gz89 @Sir Yasheen

You are literally saying that Chopper,Usopp and Brook will remain useless for the rest of the story,and that you support that idea.
If so,those three should be killed off and replaced with more effective fighters.
Those guys will most definitely be facing holy knights alongside the Grand Fleet.

In Dressrosa, every grand fleet captain got fights except Ideo and Orolumbus. Say this trend continues with Ideo and Orolumbus being relegated to less important roles, you have 5 grand fleet captains that could reasonably get a 1v1 in the final war. Cavendish, Barto, Sai, Hajruddin, and Leo.

In wano there were 4 SHs that faced tobi roppo: Jinbe, Robin, Franky, and Nami. 4 Mid/weak SHs + 5 GF captains = 9. There are 9 holy knights.

Firstly, calm down. Secondly, Lolda himself ensured all three of those remain useless. You can't really fault @Monkey D Theories here since a fraud like Lolda is the one who writes the story.

It's better for the Admirals to get defeated by main characters (Zoro, Sanji) than side characters imo.:kayneshrug:
Firstly, Zoro and the Cook are side characters. :saden:

Secondly, I wholeheartedly agree that it's better for Kizaru and Ryokugyu to go down to Zoro and the Cook respectively. My point was I don't believe Lolda has the balls to see it through. :handsup:

Battle for Supremacy.

Luffy - Freedom.
Akainu - Uphold Justice.
Imu - Erasure of everything.
Blackbeard - King of the World.
Cool concept. :cheers:

Warchief Sanji D Goat

Ubel > Frieren and Fern
Firstly, calm down. Secondly, Lolda himself ensured all three of those remain useless. You can't really fault @Monkey D Theories here since a fraud like Lolda is the one who writes the story.

Firstly, Zoro and the Cook are side characters. :saden:

Secondly, I wholeheartedly agree that it's better for Kizaru and Ryokugyu to go down to Zoro and the Cook respectively. My point was I don't believe Lolda has the balls to see it through. :handsup:

Cool concept. :cheers:
Fair enough.