Chapter 1086 - The Five Elder Stars (OPSCANS has been hacked- alternative available)

Rate the chapter

• ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 135 73.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 30 16.2%
  • ⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 16 8.6%
  • ⭐⭐

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Votes: 2 1.1%

• Total voters
Kaguya isnt a bad villain, i loved her design and overall skillset, its just that she was presented on such a rushed way combined with madura anti climatic death made it all seem bad.

Had she been properly foreshadowed and used after a BELIEVABLE madara death, she would have been a fan favorite, with that said, her young version is hot af and thats enough to please me.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Bro this mfker Dragon knows nothing.

LOL.

You'd think he knows some dark fucking secrets but he gets surprised by every reveal.

What's the purpose of this guy xD?
Nothing. LMAO. The guy only has hype because of Luffy and being Garp's son. Even his position as the leader of the Revolutionary Army is being taken over by Sabo,"We could say that his influence surpasses even that of the leader of the Revolutionary Army."
The guy is useless.

If he dies after taking imu immortality away I’m fine with it still top 5 op character no matter how many lolo shits hate him
They hate anyone with more plot relevancy than zoro lol, law is MUCH more important and has a pivotal role on the endgame.

Zoro on the other hand, gets his dream, ok, so what?? Whats the relevancy for the story if gets it or not???

The world before, during and after zoro achieving his dream is still the same, law on the other hand could pretty much be the determining factor to whether luffy wins or Lopes against imu by taking im's immortality.

Kaguya isnt a bad villain, i loved her design and overall skillset, its just that she was presented on such a rushed way combined with madura anti climatic death made it all seem bad.

Had she been properly foreshadowed and used after a BELIEVABLE madara death, she would have been a fan favorite, with that said, her young version is hot af and thats enough to please me.

The biggest mistake was leaving Madara out of the story