Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Welcome Rottkins-sama!

Anyway, what's your ship for this week?

The theme is Gorosei.:goquad::gotres::gosecon::gouno::saturn:
You joined just in time to spread the 5 Gorosei x 5 Admirals love :optimistic:

I stand by Kizaru x Saturn being the most confirmed by canon :kuzanshut:
oooooo cool one
hm... Venus x Akainu might be interesting, kinda master and student dynamics but student is 20 years after his teaching but teacher is just "silence mortal, you know nothing"

Destiel stands for???
It is Dean/Castiel. It is one of the most popular if not the most popular slash ship (from the tv show supernatural) in internet/fanfic. People who haven’t even watched the show know about it. I started watching supernatural few weeks back, and i am almost set to finish this show, I am dumbfounded why is this ship so famous when nothing in the story indicates that they two have any romantic inclinations. There is more homoerotic subtext between the two brothers.

It is Dean/Castiel. It is one of the most popular if not the most popular slash ship (from the tv show supernatural) in internet/fanfic. People who haven’t even watched the show know about it. I started watching supernatural few weeks back, and i am almost set to finish this show, I am dumbfounded why is this ship so famous when nothing in the story indicates that they two have any romantic inclinations. There is more homoerotic subtext between the two brothers.
Ah, ok, ty for explanation. Haven't watched the show.
Well, people ship whatever, like in Naruto Sakura gets everyone, despite canonically being in love with Sasuke forever.

In this group we mostly make fun at crackships and don't diss each other for real preferences :optimistic: