Powers & Abilities Why Mihawk no show conquerors?

Mihawk CoC too op to use?

• Total voters
Mihawk has yet to show conquerors haki.... despite being in the series since chapter 50..... Does this mean he is CoCless like some random cook?

or....

We saw what Shanks' casual haki could do: shake the ground, break stuff, knock the fodder out easily....
and
we know mihawk > shanks

so....

Mihawk may not use conquerors because it is too overpowered, to the extent of being an inconveinence? To the extent that any non-conqueror wouldnt even be able to stand near him.... To such an extent where the ground crumbles beneath him?

@HA V NUS001 @Geo @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @CbShadow @HeroesNZ @comrade @nik87 @ConquistadoR @L57 @Shishi @Redboy776 @Fleet Leader Fenaker etc etc etc ....

Yeah sure, but it will end eventually, no matter how long it takes.

The big question is: are you still here to accept your L or are you going to run away?
I'm sure Zbois were saying it would "end eventually" 13 years ago too:milaugh:

I'd never run away after an L, unlike Zbois after Zkk:myman:

Mihawk was Introduced as Strongest Character at that point of the Story
His Power was a Mystery, and Power Levels in General weren't clear, so Fans can only guess based on every New Strong Character

Oda started by showing Power of Luffy's Superior Brother
And then 2nd Warlord Introduced with Powerful Logia (Crocodile)
And then another Logia Villain with even Scarier Logia
And then Strongest Logia User who can Disable other DFs
And then more Admirals & Warlords
And then He showed us Power of an Emperor but Sick & Old
And then He showed us Power of another Emperor who isn't Sick but still Old
And then He showed us Power of another Emperor who is in his Prime but combines DF with Haki
And then He showed us Power of Present Strongest Samurai in a Flashback
And then He showed us Power of Roger's Rival but Old
And also Power of Roger 2.0 who is in his Prime
And now He is showing us Power of Gorosei & Imu
And soon you will see Power of a Robot from Void Century
... etc

Reality is simple, Oda is consistent, these Characters come & go, and They are all mistaken for Strongest Character because you're led to believe so when the Story is focusing on them, and yet it seems that there is always someone who looks even Stronger later on shown

But instead of falling for the same mistake dozen times, why don't you just accept that Character who was Introduced as Strongest (First Top Tier to be Introduced & Met in Luffy's Journey, Introduced with Title of Strongest, Sanji called him Strongest Man, He has Strongest Blade, He gave a Speech that He is sitting at the Top, Only Character who already achieved his Goal & nobody questions it, his Introduction Chapter was Titled "Storm", not interested in Fighting anyone except Main Duo ... etc), this Character is indeed Strongest, as simple as that

So when it comes to his CoO or CoA or CoC or Name of his Sword-Style or his Signature Attack or his Flashback or Secret of his Eyes ... etc
All of these are reserved for the End, cuz Best is always kept for Last

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
I'm sure Zbois were saying it would "end eventually" 13 years ago too:milaugh:

I'd never run away after an L, unlike Zbois after Zkk:myman:
If you think Oda is going to end the series without showing anything about Mihawk, then you're more of a clown than I thought lol.

And we Zoro fans didn't run away after ZKK, we're still here and they still try to discredit us for this, but our greatest virtue is to wait, and we'll keep waiting because we'll enjoy making fun of you haters lol.

If you think Oda is going to end the series without showing anything about Mihawk, then you're more of a clown than I thought lol.

And we Zoro fans didn't run away after ZKK, we're still here and they still try to discredit us for this, but our greatest virtue is to wait, and we'll keep waiting because we'll enjoy making fun of you haters lol.
He's already shown things about Mihawk, and he'll show more, maybe next time he'll have Mihawk stalled by a vice admiral or something.

HA001 disappeared for most of a year when ZKK failed lmao, and of course there are many Zboi deleted/inactive accounts, you weren't even here when ZKK failed either.

GUI VI

Touch The Grass
He's already shown things about Mihawk, and he'll show more, maybe next time he'll have Mihawk stalled by a vice admiral or something.
No te didn't lol, what we saw of Mihawk in MF wasn't even half of his true power just like the others, this is your copium.

HA001 disappeared for most of a year when ZKK failed lmao
@HA V NUS001 real?

and of course there are many Zboi deleted/inactive accounts, you weren't even here when ZKK failed either.
Yeah, i was here lol.

No te didn't lol, what we saw of Mihawk in MF wasn't even half of his true power just like the others, this is your copium.

@HA V NUS001 real?

Yeah, i was here lol.
  1. We saw his strongest attack
  2. We saw Jozu easily block said attack
  3. We saw him stalemate Vista
  4. We saw him admit inferiority to Marineford Whitebeard
  5. We saw him fail to do anything to PTS Luffy
  6. We saw him get blocked by Crocodile
  7. We saw him run away when Shanks pulled up
Quite a lot honestly

You joined in January of this year, so either an alt or wrong

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

HA001 disappeared for most of a year when ZKK failed lmao, and of course there are many Zboi deleted/inactive accounts, you weren't even here when ZKK failed either.
Difference is you're just being a disingenuous rat. Saying things you don't believe cause you want attention.