Favorite Super villain ?

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Jiren fucking sucked, just a massive wall in terms of power AND personality. Oh, boo hoo, your master was killed by TEH BAD GUIZ?! Goku has died MULTIPLE times, you big fuckin’ baby!! He was hyped to the nth degree for having a super special wish he wanted fulfilled, and that was it? 🙄

Golden Frieza only happened because SSGSS happened. If not for Blue, we’d need no gold.

Hit rules, I thoroughly dug his personality, backstory, and powers. Even his anime-only appearance as Goku’s would-be assassin was better than the last half of the war against Zamasu. Hoping we get to see more of him (and all of Universe 6) at some point.

I personally don't like DBS that much but Zamasu is one of the best villains in whole DB series comparable to King Piccolo and Cell.

I personally don't like DBS that much but Zamasu is one of the best villains in whole DB series comparable to King Piccolo and Cell.
Seriously. I'm not a massive fan of Super but for me Zamasu was easily the best thing about it, wish he was in more than one arc honestly. Otherwise Freiza is my fave overall.