Questions & Mysteries Who is mihawk?

Lmfao he wanted a battleship. His whole ass crew ran away from one marine.
:vistalaugh::vistalaugh:

Can you imagine being so scared that you just hand your "Negotiation device" over to the enemy without any type of struggle, while it being 9 v 1, lmao.

Embarrassing.
It wasn't one Marine. Didn't you guys read the part where Akainu hide Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora, Green Bull, Garp, Sengoku, Smoker, Tashigi, Hina, Coby, Helmeppo, Tsuru, Condoriano, and Mr. Vergo in his ship?

I didn't know that burning island was Blackbeard's home. :milaugh: Nice struggling.

''B-but but Blackbeard wanted a ship''

Even Jinbe almost destroyed the ship while trying it steal it from fodder marines, you think you can steal a ship from Admiral without destroying it? :seriously:

When Blackbeard decided on something, he doesn't care about marines.

But mihawk can't protect his own Home.

''Best time to leave this place'' :whitepress:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
I didn't know that burning island was Blackbeard's home. :milaugh: Nice struggling.

''B-but but Blackbeard wanted a ship''

Even Jinbe almost destroyed the ship while trying it steal it from fodder marines, you think you can steal a ship from Admiral without destroying it? :seriously:

When Blackbeard decided on something, he doesn't care about marines.

But mihawk can't protect his own Home.

''Best time to leave this place'' :whitepress:
Hes still sat in his home though.
Give a panel of him running ???

Bb wanted a ship had an offering and waited god knows how long just to get it. Only to run away when he saw a single man.

I thought he decided on having the battleship?
Can't actually blame Blackbeard running away though, it's normal case for a mutt to run away from a cerberus.
When you don't know One Piece, it's natural for you to believe these things :goyea:

You can think a fight between Blackbeard vs. Akainu, wouldn't destroy the ship, but the reality is different.

Lucci vs. Pre-TS Luffy, the fight almost destroys the ship, and Jinbe vs. fodders, Jinbe almost destroys the ship. Of course Akainu shouldn't be capable of putting a decent fight against Blackbeard before losing, but the people who know One Piece, also knows that the marines are always capable of sacrificing their own forces and their own ships in order to defeat the pirates.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
โ€Ž
When you don't know One Piece, it's natural for you to believe these things :goyea:

You can think a fight between Blackbeard vs. Akainu, wouldn't destroy the ship, but the reality is different.

Lucci vs. Pre-TS Luffy, the fight almost destroys the ship, and Jinbe vs. fodders, Jinbe almost destroys the ship. Of course Akainu shouldn't be capable of putting a decent fight against Blackbeard before losing, but the people who know One Piece, also knows that the marines are always capable of sacrificing their own forces and their own ships in order to defeat the pirates.

What fight. He made a deal. And got scared and ran away.

It wasn't one Marine. Didn't you guys read the part where Akainu hide Aokiji, Kizaru, Fujitora, Green Bull, Garp, Sengoku, Smoker, Tashigi, Hina, Coby, Helmeppo, Tsuru, Condoriano, and Mr. Vergo in his ship?
Wait wait wait wait

Did he made this exact point once, didn't he?
Correct me if I'm wrong

If I recall correctly then this man credibility is less than 0