Questions & Mysteries Which Fandom has the WORST Takes?

Thoughts?

• Total voters
Seems a lot really are annoyed or insecure about Zoro fans eh?

ZKK theory has credibility. Too many to list here tbh.

Also, Kaido had to die and he did.

Luffy beating the hell out of Kaido with Zoro doing the final attack to kill Kaido because Luffy doesn't kill makes a lot more sense than Luffy dying for some seconds and getting resurrected just to awaken his fruit that is actually an ancient god instead of gomu-gomu.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I've always held the same opinion so I'm sure it's there with me agreeing that Zoro could scar Kaido, killing him? Hell no.

Do you even realize how stupid this sounds?

I can now say Vista can be stronger than Mihawk because he asked for a postponement and never they never fully crossed swords/evenly crossed swords

The manga establish that Whitebeard is the Strongest Man, just like Mihawk is the Strongest Swordsman and that is all there is to it.

Demanding me to answer all of this when you've yet to answer a my question which was directed at your
Prove it. Show me your posts.

That's not how it works.

Wb in marineford was NOT the strongest. Their primes have never crossed.
Vista can never be stronger

?
Zoro had no extreme fights and power ups from fishman island to fighting kaido.

Luffy had 3 extreme diff fights and 2 power ups from fishman Island to fighting kaido on the roof pre acoc.

So how did zoro who was in your eyes weaker with a broken body pre power up clash scar hybrid kaido

When luffy who was already stronger then got 2 power ups get one shot twice and eaten ?

Prove it. Show me your posts
  • Originally thought Orochi would be his main 1vs1 pre reveal
  • Then strongest tobi roppo would be his Warm up fight for King
  • After defeating King with his last ounce of strenght reopen Oden's scar which badly damages Kaido when Luffy does his final attack
That said Zoro exceeded my expectations, by making his own scar on Kaido and stalling Hakai for a second/s.

Now I would like to see Macro "heal" Zoro for him to fight King, well more so to temprorarily remove the pain from Zoro's current injuries so he can fight King at pseudo 100% health.
Not sure why you're asking in the first place, as I've said the theory made no sense, since this One Piece and plot points tailored towards Luffy were already established from Punk Hzard and Dressrosa.
That's not how it works.
That is exactly how it works, Oda is the author, not you.

Their primes have never crossed.
They don't need to, the story already established Prime Whitebeard as the Strongest Man and the true rival of the Pirate King.
Vista can never be stronger
The same way Mihawk can never be stronger than Whitebeard, correct.

?
Zoro had no extreme fights and power ups from fishman island to fighting kaido.

Luffy had 3 extreme diff fights and 2 power ups from fishman Island to fighting kaido on the roof pre acoc.

So how did zoro who was in your eyes weaker with a broken body pre power up clash scar hybrid kaido

When luffy who was already stronger then got 2 power ups get one shot twice and eaten ?
Again, you've failed to answer one simple question. We don't need to go any further at this rate.
Zoro stans belong in camps.

The dumbest, most annoying motherfucker in any fandom.
They're not that bad anymore in comparison to the ZKK cult era, they've been humbled abit....just slightly.

Last edited:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not sure why you're asking in the first place, as I've said the theory made no sense, since this One Piece and plot points tailored towards Luffy were already established.

They don't need to, the story already established Prime Whitebears as the Strongest Man and the true rival of the Pirate King.

Again, you've failed to answer one simple question. We don't need to go any further at this rate.

They're not that bad anymore in comparison to the ZKK cult era, they've been humbled abit....just slightly.
No. Don't give me post wano thoughts

When I was saying zoro would beat king and cut kaido YEARS AGO you know the zkker what was you the genius saying zoro would do.

It absolutely matters whitbeard in his prime was wsm

Mihawk and wbs primes never crossed
When mihawk is in his prime wb is old.

I've answered you coward

You've got no response that's all.

Zoro had 0 significant growth until 1033

Not sure why you're asking in the first place, as I've said the theory made no sense, since this One Piece and plot points tailored towards Luffy were already established from Punk Hzard and Dressrosa.

They don't need to, the story already established Prime Whitebeard as the Strongest Man and the true rival of the Pirate King.

Why are you talking to my retarded son?
It's a waste of time.

Just answer him with mr. Risita and this makes him happy.
:risitameh:

I mean this topic is just proof its all about internet grudges rather than actually disliking characters lol
I dislike the fanbase of Zoro because spamps threads like crazy, spams discussion threads and makes every single chapter a discussion about how Zoro is strong, latest example they made like 3 threads about Kuma saying something about endurance, and last but not least, they have spoiled me 2 the chapter because they had to make threads or posts about powerwanking before the chapter was out.
Bunch of primary schoolers obsessed with how far can Zoro piss.

I dislike the fanbase of Zoro because spamps threads like crazy, spams discussion threads and makes every single chapter a discussion about how Zoro is strong, latest example they made like 3 threads about Kuma saying something about endurance, and last but not least, they have spoiled me 2 the chapter because they had to make threads or posts about powerwanking before the chapter was out.
Better than sanji

C

Cruxroux

• We don't spam threads
  • We only reply to downplay , you take about a thread of zoro wanking but don't see 20 threads downplaying zoro.
  • It's not us who spams zoro thread but the whole fandom does it on purpose.
  • We can't help it when Zoro is the easiest character to defend.
  • I see zoro fans making valid points in discussions which isn't even about zoro.
  • Last spoiler thread , nothing was about zoro in the chapter and yet he was spammed the most in the thread and it was not zoro fans who initiated that.
The amount of hypocrisy is insane.
majority of the zoro fans have "civilised" debates , compared to never ending insults we get all the time.

You say we have bad takes.

ZKK was a theory , which simply didn't come into fruition. Zoro yet accomplished most of it.
We didn't pull that out of our ass , we used all canon material to create it.

Mihawk > All swordsman (shanks , roger)
Is a fact , oda keeps on telling us he's the strongest , yet people refuses to accept it.

Y'all simply can't accept any other character getting more hype than the MC.
Both of the takes above have MC problem in it.

ZKK can't happen because Luffy is the MC and mihawk can't be the strongest because Luffy has to be strongest EOS according to shounen manga logic which is for literal kids.
And we are kids over here? It's literally other fanbases who have nothing to support their arguments. And zoro is the easiest to defend , we take all the W's in a debate and hence get called toxic.

You can't even blame HA001 , he doesn't initiate any debate , or make spam threads.
He replies to the clownery.

Nik , Lord of the coast , GUI , Blazing lio , mly 90 , and most of the other zoro fans never go overboard with wank.

We barely make any threads to wank zoro compared to wgat this forum posts against us.