Questions & Mysteries Which Fandom has the WORST Takes?

Thoughts?

• Total voters
Who are you arguing against dumbass.
Oda is the same person who what it come from Whitebeard's mouth he couldn't be the strongest forever IN THE MANGA
The man himself denounced it. Debunking you.
He said I can't be the strongest forever but he didn't say at this moment I am not the strongest while he had two titles given by Oda. But since you are a ZkK coper you don't have the ability to recognize your mistakes.
And for a ZkK believer to talk about debunking should be a crime lol

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He said I can't be the strongest forever but he didn't say at this moment I am not the strongest while he had two titles given by Oda. But since you are a ZkK coper you don't have the ability to recognize your mistakes.
And for a ZkK believer to talk about debunking should be a crime lol
Yes after Croc chastised him for being WEAK
This is wb admitting he's not the strongest.

The man was having heart attacks and couldn't use haki properly in no way shape or form was he the strongest.

Zkk is a theory about something IN THE FUTURE you are wrong about something that is written already big difference

Yes after Croc chastised him for being WEAK
This is wb admitting he's not the strongest.

The man was having heart attacks and couldn't use haki properly in no way shape or form was he the strongest.

Zkk is a theory about something IN THE FUTURE you are wrong about something that is written already big difference
Sick and old Whitebeard used haki and split the heavens.
Sick and old used haki to try to impale Aokiji.
Sick and old used haki to hit Akainu.
Sick and old used haki to try to slice Kizaru.
Sick and old had two titles.

HA001

Sick and old Whitebeard used haki and split the heavens.
Sick and old used haki to try to impale Aokiji.
Sick and old used haki to hit Akainu.
Sick and old used haki to try to slice Kizaru.
Sick and old had two titles.
Sick old wb couldn't use coo to sense fodder piercing him
Sick old wb couldn't use haki to stop fodder shooting and stabbing him
Sick old wb could use acoc AT ALL
Sick old wb had a heart attack trying to use base coc
Sick old wb couldn't use his haki to hit kuzan or kizarus real body.

All things primebeard does in his sleep

Sick old wb couldn't use coo to sense fodder piercing him
Sick old wb couldn't use haki to stop fodder shooting and stabbing him
Sick old wb could use acoc AT ALL
Sick old wb had a heart attack trying to use base coc
Sick old wb couldn't use his haki to hit kuzan or kizarus real body.

All things primebeard does in his sleep
Kaido , Big Mom , Shanks , Blackbeard all in their prime and some with CoO and even advanced have been beaten and injured by weaklings.
CoO is not a divine power that is going to stop you from getting hurt every time.
Much less in the pre-Time skip when that concept was so vague and was not even represented as it is today.

Its funny when certain people mention Shanks fans as delusional like he hasnt had the most onscreen broken haki bullshit in this series by far lol

Literally bar none, nobody else has this in the series and I worry for every fanbase who's main insult for Shanks is "but hes a gary stu". That wont change the outcome of your favorite character not lasting as long as him:doffytroll:

Last edited:

HA001

Kaido , Big Mom , Shanks , Blackbeard all in their prime and some with CoO and even advanced have been beaten and injured by weaklings.
CoO is not a divine power that is going to stop you from getting hurt every time.
Much less in the pre-Time skip when that concept was so vague and was not even represented as it is today.
Kaido can't even be hurt anything other than shallow without acoc and needed a guantlet to lose.
Meme needed massive plot and bombs and a whole outside facing 2 awakened users
Shanks in his prime is untouched as of yet.

Bb is a sloppy fighter who grows Into fights. He's always been that way

1) Zoro/Mihawk fans
  • ZKK, a theory that made no sense from the beginning considering this is One Piece and not HxH or JJK.
  • Mihawk top 1 above Whitebeard and Kaido.
  • Zoro above Luffy at the begining of the timeskip
2) Admiralfans
  • The strawhats will lose to the marines at Egghead
  • Greencalf soloing the alliance
  • Greencalf is stronger than Kaido when he himself would have gone to Wano if Kaido was active.

HA001

1) Zoro/Mihawk fans
  • ZKK, a theory that made no sense from the beginning considering this is One Piece and not HxH or JJK.
  • Mihawk top 1 above Whitebeard and Kaido.
  • Zoro above Luffy at the begining of the timeskip
2) Admiralfans
  • The strawhats will lose to the marines at Egghead
  • Greencalf soloing the alliance
  • Greencalf is stronger than Kaido when he himself would have gone to Wano if Kaido was active

Can't be on the same level when it's primarily Zorofans who hate Sanjifans. Zorofans get hate from many different fandoms.
So how did zoro fans get zoro fighting cutting and scarring kaido YEARS before if the theory made no sense.

Show me your takes in who zoro was gonna fight before wano or even pre onigashima ???

Mihawk can absolutely be above both Yet.

Zoro > luffy out the time skip was proven when zoro with no power ups has hybrid kaido push zoro to use his pre time skip power up for the first time

So how did zoro fans get zoro fighting cutting and scarring kaido YEARS before if the theory made no sense
Yall saw a cover story with a character that looks like Zoro and there was a Dragon in the background if I remember correctly. Kaido has a tattoo of scales on him which opened the possibility of Kaido having a dragon devil fruit or is a dragon himself since he is the World Strongest Creature.

Knowing that there would be a full blown war against Kaido, it was not unreasonable to say Zoro would scar Kaido.

That said, making a theory about Zoro scarring Kaido is not the same as saying Zoro would have out right fought Kaido solo, defeat and KILLED him himself especially with the already established plot points via Kinemon and Momonuske back in Punk Hazard.

Show me your takes in who zoro was gonna fight before wano or even pre onigashima ???
The second in command, as per usual.
Mihawk can absolutely be above both Yet.
No he cannot.
Zoro > luffy out the time skip was proven when zoro with no power ups has hybrid kaido push zoro to use his pre time skip power up for the first time
So Zoro remained at the same level from Fishman Island to Wano?

HA001

Yall saw a cover story with a character that looks like that had a Dragon in the background if I remember correctly. Kaido has a tattoo of scales on him which opened the possibility of Kaido having a dragon devil fruit or is a dragon himself since he is the World Strongest Creature.

Knowing that there would be a full blown war against Kaido, it was not unreasonable to say Zoro would scar Kaido.

That said, making a theory about Zoro scarring Kaido is not the same as saying Zoro would have out right fought Kaido solo, defeat and KILLED him himself.

The second in command, as per usual.

No he cannot.

Yes and even more so when he got odens sword and even more so when he himself said he came to slice kaido into pieces.

I can show posts of mine from YEARS ago saying he would beat king and fight and cut kaido.

You can't do the same for shit.

He absolutely can. Mihawk and wbs primes never crossed.
Kaido almost died in 2 hits to a b tier swordsman.

Did he grow as much as luffy in the timeskip ?
Luffy with 3 extreme diff fights and 2 power ups who STILL got one shot by base kaido
Tell me if luffy was stronger and had the fights and the power ups

How was zoro able to face hybrid kaido 1 vs 1 with a broken body and scar him with his pre time skip power up whilst luffy is kod ?

Yes and even more so when he got odens sword and even more so when he himself said he came to slice kaido into pieces.
I can show posts of mine from YEARS ago saying he would beat king and fight and cut kaido.

Either way this really doesn't help your argument that ZKK made sense. What made sense is Zoro scarring Kaido and I personally thought that Zoros scar would have been the key to victory with Luffy hitting him on the scar repeatedly.
You can't do the same for shit.
I've always held the same opinion so I'm sure it's there with me agreeing that Zoro could scar Kaido, killing him? Hell no.

He absolutely can. Mihawk and wbs primes never crossed.
Do you even realize how stupid this sounds?

I can now say Vista can be stronger than Mihawk because he asked for a postponement and never they never fully crossed swords/evenly crossed swords

The manga establish that Whitebeard is the Strongest Man, just like Mihawk is the Strongest Swordsman and that is all there is to it.

Did he grow as much as luffy in the timeskip ?
Luffy with 3 extreme diff fights and 2 power ups who STILL got one shot by base kaido
Tell me if luffy was stronger and had the fights and the power ups
How was zoro able to face hybrid kaido 1 vs 1 with a broken body and scar him with his pre time skip power up whilst luffy is kod ?
Demanding me to answer all of this when you've yet to answer my question which was directed at your

Last edited: