Speculations Lucci And Zoro Postponing Is Objectively The Most Likely Outcome

What's more likely to happen?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Now that a buster call is being enacted upon Egghead, it's clear that Saturn has decided to eliminate the CP agents and Lucci/Kaku as well.

This fact is hardly surprising, as the first time we saw Saturn call humans insects, it was when he was told about the CP agents on the island and responded emphasizing how worthless they are.

Lucci should be able to recognize the Buster Call easily and will more than likely want to flee the island with Kaku.

Zoro and Lucci will probably agree to postpone their duel, as it would be beneficial to both of them.

Random users to get the ball rolling
@GUI VI @TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @mly90 @Cruxroux @Pringles @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @nik87 @SakazOuki @ShishioIsBack

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Now that a buster call is being enacted upon Egghead, it's clear that Saturn has decided to eliminate the CP agents and Lucci/Kaku as well.
What’s interesting is that Lucci a long time ago was already stated to be capable of surviving a Buster Call. So I’m sure CP-0 agents can survive one lol.

So no. He ain’t trying to kill Cipher Pol.

He learned it from his mas-

Wait a sec
Postponement haki

What’s interesting is that Lucci a long time ago was already stated to be capable of surviving a Buster Call. So I’m sure CP-0 agents can survive one lol.

So no. He ain’t trying to kill Cipher Pol.
If you go back and read the conversation between Saturn and Doberman in 1091 (I think?) it’s pretty clear Saturn is ok with mass killing Cipher Pol agents.

I also highly doubt this is Lucci’s last arc in the story

So, I don't know what. And for once I am clearly out of even speculations.

But Oda must be planning SOMETHING with Lucci. Going back and re-reading chapters it's so strange that Lucci was the one dressed like a bull in W7, with Imu eyes for a disguise. And now we have him with Saturn.

While Blueno was a Bear(Kuma).

This fact is hardly surprising, as the first time we saw Saturn call humans insects, it was when he was told about the CP agents on the island and responded emphasizing how worthless they are.

Lucci should be able to recognize the Buster Call easily and will more than likely want to flee the island with Kaku.

Zoro and Lucci will probably agree to postpone their duel, as it would be beneficial to both of them.

Random users to get the ball rolling
@GUI VI @TheAncientCenturion @HA001 @mly90 @Cruxroux @Pringles @Kurozumi Wiwi @Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ @TheKnightOfTheSea @nik87 @SakazOuki @ShishioIsBack
The buster call gonna be stopped by whoever destroyed that marine ship
Linyagi

Rej

Year of the black beard!
Ye this fight will most likely end with no real conclusion. Technically they dont need to defeat each other, they made reasonable battle experience and both characters are relevant for the future of the saga probably.