Paris vs Dortmund, Who wins today?

• Total voters
I really don't understand this choice made by Oda with this useless fight vs Lucci. What is the point? The fact that Jinbe went to help him while the rest of the crew is in the danger is even worse. But still better than Usopp treatment, he is doing absolute nothing from Wano, I feel bad for Usopp
Someone strong needs to attend to Lucci, and Zoro is the next best option.

Nothing about Franky blowing up Vegapunks lab too. Theres so much that needs to be said with Kuma and the SHs, I kinda wish we got a Revolutionary Army arc before this arc where they meet Kuma there and theres this big whole emotional moment and revelation, Luffy finally meets Dragon, reunites with Sabo after his 3rd death fakeout, Nami meets Koala and Koala reunites with Jinbei etc. SO much missed potential. Also we get more on Robins time with the Revs too, Sanji finding out he was with Dragons closest ally and thus Ivankov being a Rev this whole time too.

Oda really mishandled Boa meeting her Seraphim counterpart too, along with Devon vs Boa.

We should also have the SHs being more aggressive against Kizaru and trying to not let a repeat of Sabaody happen, Im surprised Oda has not thrown in brief flashes of Kizaru vs them back then into this arc so far but maybe Toei will do that to pad out the episodes lmao.

I would have liked to see Jinbei reacting to his own Seraphim and dealing with it too.
Oda: