Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1106 Spoilers Discussion

Will Kizaru use awakening in the next Chapters?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
Lucci really pulled and made the Luffy, Zoro, emperor, and admiral fandoms all look bad 😭

What a legend
Alpha Male/Predator Gains. Channelled all that hate/bloodlust/shame/humilation/pain etc into growth and trained so hard he awakened, along with Kaku. At least im assuming they didnt get free awakening powerups from Saturn or Vegapunk somehow lmao.

But their fruits seem to really suit them, Kaku seemed pretty fond of giraffes and such a savage, predatory animal suits Lucci perfect too ofc.

They're villains but with Shonen MC style gains offscreen and now Lucci is doing some Shonen MC type feats somehow. He said fuck this goofy ass series, im the Main Cat now lmao.

Fuck man, if you told me Lucci and Kaku were gonna pull up to Egghead with awakenings, Lucci would clash equally with Gear 5 Luffy briefly and then go extreme diff with Zoro offscreen for over 11 chapters, I would have laughed so hard and called you insane/a huge troll lmao.

Also adding not a single Logia and Admiral awakening so far, no Yonko has awakened except Luffy, no Beast Pirate was awakened....ffs man.

Along with Dorry and Broggy showing up this chapter after destroying Kidds ship too.

Oda is trying to cause as many of us to have mental breakdowns I swear, the shameless, relentless troll. As relentless as Lucci is in his own ways.

They will girlboss every female character lmao. And the funny thing is they dont need to be girlbossed most of the female characters in Avatar are baddass, from Suki to Ty Lee to Azula to Katara. Every single one of them is GOATED but you know Netflix, they will go to the extreme.

I mean after seeing this news of basically removing Sokkas character developement I dont have high hopes for this show.
I can't even remember the last time I enjoyed a Netflix original.:josad:

It was probably The Irishman, but as a whole, Netflix movies and TV shows are so bad. They ruin everything they touch.

Kizaruber Eats

Life's coin always has two sides; flip it wisely.
At this point I’m ready to believe Pre TS Lucci ~ Who’s Who
Thats honestly what I thought WW was implying when he talked about being rivals/equal to Lucci or w/e tbh. Hence why Jinbei stomped him too.

I remember the confusion of Rokushiki being haki related, Oda even seemed to suggest so at one point too and I think if we redid the story now, Lucci would have shown actual haki usage pre TS ofc.

WW was also lacking that drive, that tenacity Lucci has, Oda clowned him too hard vs Jinbei despite having an amazing Zoan too. He was very lackluster with the fruit too. Lucci has been way more impressive and thats not even counting hes the only one who can do a Rokugan as far as we know too?

Status
Not open for further replies.