Future Events Luffy and the others will reunite with Vivi at Elbaf

With the story now in it's Final Saga, I think it's now time for the Straw Hats to reunite with Vivi, and Elbaf I believe is the place where that reunion will happen.

We know that Vivi along with Morgans and Wapol are in the New World and based on chapter 1090, they might be somewhere around Egghead especially since they were able to hear Luffy's conversation with the Elders.

We also know that Vivi was also part of the Little Garden arc, the same arc where Elbaf was named and also the same arc that introduced Dorry and Brogy.

I do think it would be very fitting for Vivi to play a role again in an arc that has Giants, and I do believe it's the best place for the Straw Hats to reunite with her.

Either way get ready for the Straw Hats and Vivi reunion very soon at Elbaf.:optimistic:

Also she's going to rejoin the crew.:shocking:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I thought a reunion was coming too but now that I think about it, I think Imu will get her hands on Vivi first.
Unless reunion happens first and kidnapping afterwards. Either way, it should be a reason why SHs move to MJ.

Possibly, but it depends on Morgans. As an underworld emperor he’s more likely to drop vivi and wapol off with cross guild than with straw hats.

I would like it alot more if the other noble (in both senses of the word), traveling with Morgans, would join the crew. Wapol4nakama!!! Next SH will probably be Hancock though.

If you ever feel disappointed in yourself as a dude just remember all the dudes that replied in this thread (excluding me)and feel proud of yourself