Questions & Mysteries Will Nika Defeat Kizaru And Saturn 2v1? How Much Will Oda Glaze Him…

Would Oda glaze Nika this hard?

• Yes

Votes: 19 51.4%
  • No

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters
Honestly though, I get a funny mental image of Saturn trying to poke the air with a spider leg while Luffy & Kizaru are fighting in the sky.
He’s yet to show that he could even participate
:emohiyo:

Lmao. Panicking?
Yes, there is a very real possibility of this. Even as a hardcore Luffy fan, I don't believe Luffy will absolutely defeat both, but I'm certain he will completely beat down Saturn. It's possible Kizaru will briefly 2v1 Luffy and keep getting swatted away whilst maintaining the idea that his doing stuff half hearted. In either case, remember Wano. The best and most busted gift Oda gave Luffy with G5. In this arc it's not out of the realm of possibility that Luffy defeats both all out Kizaru and Saturn. And even more possible, even likely that it'll be Saturn and Kizaru at least minorly clashing with Luffy alone.:steef::gokulaugh:
I'd want to see Luffy soloing Saturn/Kizaru merely for the fact of seeing this sub, Admiral fans, Zoros fand, Sanji fans and pretty much all the other Luffy haters/downplayers have a collective meltdown if Luffy straight up bodied both Kizaru and Saturn this arc. Lmfao. But even so, Luffy fans ate hard this arc considering Luffy will have thrown hands with and bodied nearly every major antagonist this arc and only Saturn is remaining and I'm confident he'll be the one Luffy goes all out on, Kizaru getting caught in the crossfire would just be the cherry on top. Luffy has dropped Kizaru twice now, bodied Lucci (whom Zoro is currently hyping, lmfao) trapped and thrown hands with Seraphim and the next is Saturn. :steef::kata:

:gokulaugh::seriously:
Nope I don't he will, maybe Luffy might get one hit on Saturn but I highly doubt he will fight and defeat both.

Imo Luffy will mainly fight and defeat Kizaru, while Bonney, maybe Kuma and the Giant Robot, and whoever else will fight and defeat Saturn.
Nika just knocked down Kizaru because of plot. He was being humiliated while Kizaru was focusing on Vegapunk.

You are delusional.
We get it. You're panicking. :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Luffy can't even beat Kizaru in a 1v1. How is Luffy supposed to beat Kizaru and Saturn at the same time?

Luffy needed food for energy to recover after facing Kizaru who wasn't targeting Luffy.
Luffy 1 tapped Kizaru (who got help from Lucci+Sraphim+laser domes x2+cheap shots) whilst Luffy jumped in front to face tank with his eye balls to protect Vegapunk and Kizaru got 1 shotted again and speed blitz whilst he was trying to sneak Bonney and the other SH's. And that's all despite Kizaru eating food as well.

Last edited: