Questions & Mysteries Does BB have AdvCoC?

Does Neckbeard have Advanced Conqueror's Haki?

• Yes, 3 DFs + AdvCoC = Top 1 (Erkek12 answer)

• No, Toei just smoking crack as per usual (Cope answer)

• Don't care, Rat Haired Skanks and Godfy still >>> (Extra cope answer)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Every yonko has had it, it’s about having a powerful will and ambition and there’s few that have it more than him. Even Buggy with his false perception would be perceived as someone with CoC even if we know it isn’t true. I can see a scenario where Blackbeard doesn’t have it, but he might as well.

Does he have it now (in the canon)? No he doesn't. Red sparks like that is not AdCoC.

Will he get it? Obviously he will. That's an endgame villain right there. Awaken duo devil fruits + AdCoC. He's gonna be broken af later

Does he have it now (in the canon)? No he doesn't. Red sparks like that is not AdCoC.

Will he get it? Obviously he will. That's an endgame villain right there. Awaken duo devil fruits + AdCoC. He's gonna be broken af later
Maybe never use the Anime as a reference..

If Oda just explains what adcoc is we wouldn't need to argue it all day. Until proven otherwise black lightning is just an visual indicarion that the user has coc and is unrelated to adcoc. To prove this you only needs to look at Luffy and Don chin who both had coc and black lightning.

If Oda just explains what adcoc is we wouldn't need to argue it all day. Until proven otherwise black lightning is just an visual indicarion that the user has coc and is unrelated to adcoc. To prove this you only needs to look at Luffy and Don chin who both had coc and black lightning.
There is confusion yes I agree, but at least since Wano ACoC has been somewhat consistent, the problem is drawing CoA lines and people mistaking them for ACoC to push their agenda.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Teach will have it and we will see oda clearly indicating this with fodders passing out like he always does