Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bruh Saturn is literally brain damaged - how do you let pirate filth touch you X times while on Egghead and then act like you're some ruthless deity that kills filth on a whim

Oda, what is you doin bby
“I could have easily dodged if I wanted to”
Saturn to Bonney

Starting to look like a lie because the man has not avoided ANY attacks

Zoro: You're quite tough! I'm in a hurry here...!
Lucci: That line is for the one who wins at the end,
Roronoa! Not for the nuisance that's making his comrades wait, am I wrong? As long as you're still surviving, your comrades can't make a move...
Zoro: You say that like you're the one who's controlling the time of the fight here, Rob Lucci !

Zoro said he’s in hurry....Zoro controlling the fight:zosmug:

I remember Luffy punching Blueno with Gear 2. At first it looked like Blueno tanked it to which Luffy said: 'You're tough! Gear..." as he was about to enter Gear 3 before Blueno fell.

So remember this and remember it well, Blueno/Lucci are/were tough, though in the end Luffy/Zoro come out on top.

Anyhow the most important take away for me is

- Sanjis secret unrevealed power. Queen already hinted at it, now Kizaru does the same. Is it Lunarian Blood?

- Devons touching of Saturn. In a sense this makes Saturn compromised. If Imu learns of this Saturn must be killed ASAP. He can't live in Mariejois no more because of the security risk of the imposter, he can't live in the blues either due to risk of secrets getting out.

- Blackbeards secret race. The one that never sleeps, can hold several DF and so on. Was that one of the races Big Mom lacked? Because we already know she lacked giants, lunarians (and likely) buccaneers.

Status
Not open for further replies.