Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1107 Spoilers Discussion

How shocked is Kizaru at "the Power of Love"

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't seem like King of Hell. Not to mention Zoro reverted to 2 swords. Oda will probably treat what's passed as the main bulk of the battle and just give us the final exchanges. Kinda lazy but I can't be shocked. I just hope Lucci has one or two powerful moves in store (an updated Rokuogan would be wild) before Zoro finishes things.
If you honestly think Oda will dedicate enough time to Lucci vs. Zoro for Lucci to have "one or two powerful moves in store," I think you are going to be pretty disappointed, not going to lie. I think that whenever Jinbei shows up, Zoro will do some named attack against Lucci, who might try to counter with an upgraded version of his Rokuogan only to be overpowered, and that's going to be it.

The best Lucci can hope for is that Zoro uses Lions Song but he upgrades it via KoH and names it Leopards song or something like that before he gets one shot. Oda didnt have Zoro pretty much say "I am the one who dictates how long this fight lasts" only for the fight to last much longer.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.