Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah carried Luffy's clown ass hard

Peak Gomu Gomu Luffy

Literal fodder, post TS Lucci would eat him alive if he met pre Wano Luffy

Now he can defeat Kaido and 1 vs 2 Kizaru and Saturn
Thank you destiny fruit for turning this weak ass dirt into some unstoppable immortal clown he is right now
Topi...u lost ur touch...

G5 is Gomu awakening...might as well go back and trashtalk 8 yr old Luffy, lmao

If you still grasping on you headcanon please dont be disappointed .

Remember i have read long essays of Cinera forcing us to accept ZKK
Get your facts straight

I have Luffy above Zoro and I always stan Luffy before stanning Zoro

I never believed in Zoro killing Kaido

Zoro defeating Kizaru however is the most logical conclusion that even a non Zoro agenda person can take

Read my message and try to find an argument to disagree with it if you ever can

Stop talking with your "emotions", Zoro is not real, he will not come and hurt you

Yes and Luffy's legacy is the people who follow him, Joyboy/Nika and fight for his cause. Dragon, who is Luffy's father, an Ex-Marine (maybe peer/ex-friend to Akainu? and wants to take down the Celestials, while realizing that 1) Imu is out of scope and 2) Akainu is their main weapon, might as well take him on (I'm not mentioning Sabo here so you don't cope too much).

While Luffy and Akainu can have a scuffle, it doesn't mean Luffy has to take Akainu down in a 1 on 1. Because Akainu is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things, unless he decides to have his own agenda and betray the WG.
Akainu can't be irrelevant because he is the one who killed his brother.
Whether he end up being Blueno or real fight is different matter.
But Luffy vs Akainu is definitely gonna happen.

Oda heard the constant slander of Luffy fro Zoro fans and went not only is Zoro gonna 2 v 1 10hp Lucci Luffy is gonna 2 v 1 and Admiral and a Gorosei
The stars aligned for Zoro fans however. Last chapter was a big L for Zoro fans, this chapter was a huuuuuge W for Luffy fans. But the leakers delayed it to 2 days then beef started and delayed it even more. Nobody hyped Luffy even a bit either.....

Status
Not open for further replies.