Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1108 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, on the topic of Redon, after we flamed his ass on here and Twitter I doubt he's going to post the full summary.
He stopped posting hints after we did that, after all.
Not that I care, we'll get the raws at around 11PM to 1AM anyway, but still.
On the opposite, this week he is going to show to people, like every week, why he is the most reliable leaker out there

Like him or not but that's a fact

I sent mixed signals? You don't even read half of my posts then

It doesn't, stop disrespecting people online, nobody owes you anything, grow up
My man, idk why you cuck yourself to a guy who literally doesn't know who you are. He is obsessed with being in control of all leaks and bullies other leakers.

You have said repeatedly that you hate oda, if you say you don't mean it I believe you. But don't portray yourself as this bastion of maturity when you actually get into heated arguments over powerscaling every other tuesday.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Also, on the topic of Redon, after we flamed his ass on here and Twitter I doubt he's going to post the full summary.
He stopped posting hints after we did that, after all.
Not that I care, we'll get the raws at around 11PM to 1AM anyway, but still.
Hardly think he would not post it because of us, considering he posts it on the spanish forum as well.
At most he just wouldn't post it here.
lol

My man, idk why you cuck yourself to a guy who literally doesn't know who you are. He is obsessed with being in control of all leaks and bullies other leakers.

You have said repeatedly that you hate oda, if you say you don't mean it I believe you. But don't portray yourself as this bastion of maturity when you actually get into heated arguments over powerscaling every other tuesday.
It's called respecting people. Yesterday you did the same with @.Charm. and I got myself involved and you didn't call it "cucking". Grow up and stop being a disrespectful piece of shit, you are just embarrassing yourself at this point.

Are you stupid? I never said that I hated Oda. I love what Oda does and I love this series. You are just a dumbass at this point who doesn't know who says what anymore.

I literally just said "dude, you're a guy on twitter who leaks spoilers of a Japanese comic for children. Idk why you have these delusions of grandeur"

He then proceeded to block me :suresure:
Redon literally lives in an echo chamber, man, that's the worst part of this.
Like he blocks anyone who criticizes him and then retweets and likes posts that dick ride him, like this:

Status
Not open for further replies.