Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters
For now she'll always be a main target of the WG, until this issue is resolved she can't just have a proper ending. Even if Kuma ends up surviving, Bonney can't have a peaceful ending with him.
There aren't many things that could offer her protection like being a crewmember of the emperor Sun God Nika.
This isn't enough to make me a Bonney for Nakama guy as I believe there are few problems, but enough to make me consider her more seriously.
I didn't think about that. It really seems like Bonney's case only keeps getting stronger. I won't be convinced until I see a role and a dream though.

Hajrudin would be the King of the Giants...at least that's what he claims if he had a power boost equivalent of the Flame Fruit.

Hajrudin vs Dorry vs Brogy to determine the Captain of the Giant Pirates!?
I fucking hope. Dorry and Broggy joining the fleet>>>>most current candidates joining the main crew.

Hajrudin would be the King of the Giants...at least that's what he claims if he had a power boost equivalent of the Flame Fruit.
Hajrudin vs Dorry vs Brogy to determine the Captain of the Giant Pirates!?
I fucking hope. Dorry and Broggy joining the fleet>>>>most current candidates joining the main crew.

Ohhh, that would be amazing! Bring on the giants, and tbh I find myself more interested in side plots and characters now.

I also can't wait to see the ancient robot in action! Too bad VP won't see him :(

Giant warrior pirates for grand fleet is now my new nakama agenda. Giants are slept on. They're easy targets for super powerful characters, but a whole crew of them fucks up any yonko or marine army minus commanders and admirals. Harjudan needs to achieve his dream. "STILL only 4 members" means more will join.
What makes it even better is that they are pre ts characters that's automatic peak