Character Discussion Lanji is trash, a fraud and a liar

It's audacious to smoke in the last chapter, threaten Kizaru and shamefully run away and be beaten, unable to protect the starter in the new one, it's just garbage.....
Let's discuss this issue when Zoro puts on his headscarf instead of panting and playing with the kitten
Post automatically merged:

The only time Zoro seemed stronger than Luffy was until gear 4 was revealed. The gap since has fluctuated from large to minor. At this moment it is the largest it’s ever been. EOS Zoro will be closer IMHO but no fan blinded by fanboyism should claim Zoro is as strong as Luffy :sanmoji:
It seems that there are many fanatical fans who have been blindfolded

Damaji controlu. Zoro is having an extreme diff fight with the kitty Luffy low diffed. Cope and cry.

Yes, after he stopped the strongest attack in the history of the OP, left a Scar on Kaido and pulled a rubber ass out of Kaido's mouth. And all this with 30 broken bones.
Didn't stop. Slowed down for a few moments before being saved by Law. You Ztars are horribly dishonest and twist shit to suit your agenda. Luffy would defeat 3 Zoros high diff tops! Accept it!

He already did on the rooftop lol
And he would've done again if he was here too
Now stop crying
He was ragdolled by King after drinking mink cum. Pathetic.

Yep Sanji getting kicked by a Admiral really makes him a fraud.:seriously:

What is your boy doing again? Oh right he's weezing and still fighting against Lucci who you and other ZBoys believed that Zoro one shot, low diff, or off screen him.:vistalaugh:
Far better than getting one shoted by kizaru who had a hand in his pocket
Lanji is so garbage he wasnt even worth kizaru s sword which he had it in his arm:ihaha:

I am of the same opinion as you. I love Sanji as a character, but I wish people would stop setting themselves up for disappointment by thinking he's blonde Zoro. He has his own set of qualities.

He doesn't disappoint when we know he isn't the MC or doesn't have a real 1 vs 1 enemy. As he is right now, he is just used for the progress of the story. Oda could have used any character, even Usopp to kick (boots) that laser of Kizaru and then get low diffed. He could use Aokiji and also kick that laser (false leg) and also get speed blitzed just as Sanji, but it aint a real scale of power when it isnt a real 1 vs 1.

one of the greatest mid offs you will ever see , this zoro sanji beef.

the way zoro fans are chatting
you wouldnt know they are shitting on sanji for getting outmanouvered by kizaru an admiral
while he himself is in a high diff battle with rob lucci who was to pussy to make his move till kizaru arrived.
Dognji was too pussy to even try anything to avenge his fallen master Stussy

I love how Zoro fans act like Kizaru is some sort of scrub when it comes to making fun of Sanji, but they desperately want Zoro to fight him, to validate Zoro...

"Haha, Sanji's getting handled by Kizaru, what a bitch."

"The only person who can beat someone of such a high caliber as an Admiral, is Zoro."

Will yall pick a stance? Is Kizaru that dude, or not? For fucks sake, the most flip flopped fandom on the planet.
Kizaru is not THAT guy
He is always comparable to Lucci

There are 3 Big Bads of the arc: Saturn, Lucci and Kizaru, and they all are comparable

Saturn just portrayed as the one having highest authority among the 3
Lucci is portrayed as Field Manager who do field related works (reached Egghead first while other 2 were still on the way)
Kizaru is portrayed as Saturn's secretary

Last edited:
So you are who cant read? Wonderful.
still waiting for you to finish reading those 10 chapters buddy, don’t let your Zoro hate stop you from reading a mere 10 chapters

Dude, what I meant is that you said I cant read.. if I couldn't read, how was I able to know what you wrote and answer you?

Hahahha

Not what it takes to make you happy
yet you are still failing to read chapters 1000-1010 meaning you can’t read or your Zoro hate won’t let you read them?

Zoro fans still trying to compare him to Luffy? After witnessing the monster that is g5 lol
LoL who is doing it? pretty clear G5 made Luffy finally pull ahead of Zoro

still waiting for you to finish reading those 10 chapters buddy, don’t let your Zoro hate stop you from reading a mere 10 chapters

yet you are still failing to read chapters 1000-1010 meaning you can’t read or your Zoro hate won’t let you read them?

LoL who is doing it? pretty clear G5 made Luffy finally pull ahead of Zoro
Bla bla bla. Cant prove nothing. Still waiting to prove it. Retard

If Goofy prays well, Nick's God will give him a special power sperm for G6, because without someone else's power, he is nobody.
Without magic swords Zolo is weaker than Ussop.

but he would have, we already saw him go against Fujitora

LoL without Loro Condom and the rest would have died
He clashed with Fujitora like Sanji clashed with Kizaru. So my statement any better is true...

:okay:

Zoro has that over Sanji I suppose. All it does is confirm Luffu > Zoro > Sanji which I believe anyway

Zoro saved Luffy 4 times, and the reason he wasn't being eaten by Kaido lol

Condom boy- "Zoro save me for 10 minutes" let me rest

Zoro saved 3 others too while blocking Hakai, if that wasn't the cause, he could've continue fighting

You must be mentally retarded to compare both the scenario, over here Sanji is still in position to fight yet he is seen as a liability by Luffy

Zoro=Sanji as much Luffy=Zoro ;)
Tbf Zoro = Sanji is me trying to troll you guys a little.

I've always believed Luffy 100 > Zoro 94> Sanji 90.

Why are you Zoro incels though so personally offended you have to resort to insults though when you're headcanon is challenged I will never know

He clashed with Fujitora like Sanji clashed with Kizaru. So my statement any better is true...

:okay:

Zoro has that over Sanji I suppose. All it does is confirm Luffu > Zoro > Sanji which I believe anyway
I don't know what chapters you were reading but not once did Sanji clash with Kizaru, so you are continuing to prove how far gone you are in the deep deep sea of Zoro hatetrad

So why are you soo hellbent on trying to downplay Zoro's achievements?
Oda already told us back in Wano that Luffy finaly surpassed Zoro so yes, for the first time this thread you are right, Luffy > Zoro > Sanji

I don't know what chapters you were reading but not once did Sanji clash with Kizaru, so you are continuing to prove how far gone you are in the deep deep sea of Zoro hatetrad

So why are you soo hellbent on trying to downplay Zoro's achievements?
Oda already told us back in Wano that Luffy finaly surpassed Zoro so yes, for the first time this thread you are right, Luffy > Zoro > Sanji
I'm not much of a Sanji fan and I'm neutral to Zoro as well. Sanji blocking Kizaru’s beam was a clash not sure why you're trying to take that away from them.

What achievements have I downplayed exactly?

I'm not much of a Sanji fan and I'm neutral to Zoro as well. Sanji blocking Kizaru’s beam was a clash not sure why you're trying to take that away from them.

What achievements have I downplayed exactly?
a clash is 2 characters attacking each other and not losing out, that's a clash!
blocking an attack that wasn't even aimed at you is not a clash, if this chapter like Kizaru went in for that kick had Sanji reacted and used a kick of his own to intercept Kizaru that would have been a clash!

If you cant even see the amount of downplay you have been spewing then I rest my case!

one of the greatest mid offs you will ever see , this zoro sanji beef.

the way zoro fans are chatting
you wouldnt know they are shitting on sanji for getting outmanouvered by kizaru an admiral
while he himself is in a high diff battle with rob lucci who was to pussy to make his move till kizaru arrived.

high diff:milaugh:
You're easily below 85iq