Controversial Oda is killing a lot more these days

I just noticed but Oda is killing people a lot more these days and don't just mean in flash backs

Every arc since Zou had at least one death

WCI- Pedro killed himself and I'm 60% sure Pekoms was also killed

Wano- izo, Asura Doji, Kaido, Big mom and Yasuie all died (kinemon should of died too)

Now here we are in egghead with fhe deaths of multiple vegapunks

Tho I do find it strange there's been zero reaction to Shaka getting popped in the face

Pekoms is likely still alive.

Besides that, it’s definitely a good trend for Oda, but a little too late since the fanbase is already so jaded.

I think that readers will just forever doubt any death immediately…unless it’s Akainu who already has that history.
True Cracker some how survived getting canonballed through 4 mountains so pekoms could still be alive

I just noticed but Oda is killing people a lot more these days and don't just mean in flash backs

Wano- izo, Asura Doji, Kaido, Big mom and Yasuie all died (kinemon should of died too)

Tho I do find it strange there's been zero reaction to Shaka getting popped in the face
Randoms are introduced and killed in the same arc? who cares.

Not sure about Big mom and Kaido . The ambiguity about them makes wano arc one of the worst arcs post time skip .

For every death, he brings a character back to life like that father in WCI who was "beheaded"

And in Wano, Kiku, Pig, Kinemon, etc

Last edited: