Controversial Oda is killing a lot more these days

I won't count Characters who aren't Confirmed Dead such as Kaidou/Big Mom & Pekoms
But He definitely is Killing much more Compared to Pre-TS

So far, He Killed:

Absalom
Ashura Doji
Izou
Mjosgard
Kanjuro
Orochi
Cobra
Yasuie
Pedro
Some Vegapunks
T-Bone
Vergo
Monet

And who knows, maybe We can also add

Kuma
Hawkins
Jack
Pekoms
Kaidou
Big Mom
Perospero
Shachi & Penguin & Jean Bart

So even if few of these Return somehow, it's still a Big Death Count for what We got used from Pre-TS Oda

Is he? I still believe Pedro is alive. Pekoms 100% alive.

Will Vegapunk even die now?

Big Mom and Kaido are alive.

He just killed useless characters he didn't had use anymore for then (aka some Scabbards).

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Is he? I still believe Pedro is alive. Pekoms 100% alive.

Will Vegapunk even die now?

Big Mom and Kaido are alive.

He just killed useless characters he didn't had use anymore for then (aka some Scabbards).
Pedro blew himself up we saw him do it there was quite literally nothing left of him

Big Mom and Kaido got punched/blasted into molten Lava and killing them is the only way you could really deal with people that powerful they are more than likely dead

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
It is implied that he might have let himself be killed so to help those people.
Killed is killed no matter how you spin it I don't see why he would let himself be murdered tho, he'll leave his family just to help some street urchin? There's definitely more to the story likely just got caught slipping

Killed is killed no matter how you spin it I don't see why he would let himself be murdered tho, he'll leave his family just to help some street urchin? There's definitely more to the story likely just got caught slipping
If he let himself be killed to help those people it wouldn't matter that it was by a "frail old man" as you say, instead it makes it even more understandable. But no, let's reduce everything to just powerscaling because that's what we do here.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
If he let himself be killed to help those people it wouldn't matter that it was by a "frail old man" as you say, instead it makes it even more understandable. But no, let's reduce everything to just powerscaling because that's what we do here.
You're the only one trying to make it about power scaling, I'm saying it's much more likely he was drugged some how and then killed

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Nah.

Marco would awaken his Phoenix fruit before dying, it’s just how a Phoenix is reborn, essentially he is like Brook and has two lives.
Yo I was thinking the same thing Marco may have died and been Reborn multiple times

You're the only one trying to make it about power scaling, I'm saying it's much more likely he was drugged some how and then killed
You make it about powerscaling because you are stressing that he was offed by someone very weak.
Poisoning doesn't make it even more likely, as CoO is supposed to sense intentions.

Yo I was thinking the same thing Marco may have died and been Reborn multiple times
Possibly

I don’t think he’s ever been killed in battle yet, which is why even after all these years he still hasn’t met the death requirement for awakening, the same way Luffy had to

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
You make it about powerscaling because you are stressing that he was offed by someone very weak.
Poisoning doesn't make it even more likely, as CoO is supposed to sense intentions.
CoO won't sense if someone put poison In a drink and offered it to you, Also how is me pointing out a fact of the manga that tbone was in fact without a doubt killed by a frail old man power scaling? I didn't say he lost a fight to him