General & Others Which has better fights?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Yuji vs mahito
Yuta ryu uro fight
Kashimo vs hakari
Maki vs naoya
Sukuna vs yorozu
Sukuna vs yuji and maki
Kenjaku vs yuki,choso
And the current fight with sukuna
Clears all mid piece fights
pretty much, and your list only includes culling games fights mostly.

OP had some good fights but JJK fights are the best part of the manga

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
OP by a pretty wide margin imo

I like op fights because they have more build up more reason and emotion behind the fight

Meanwhile in JJK it's onsite black airforce energy

It's clearly JJK, but I find the style of Gege quite unclear to follow in battles, kinda like Araki's Vento Aureo and Stone Ocean.
To this day I still have not clear what a domain actually does as I am too stupid to actually understand properly.

I may be biased, but going back to the big three, I still believe Bleach had the best powerups and fights, as it had a style that Naruto and One Piece couldn't keep up with.
Naruto had worse powers and fights that bleach but at least had a plot, and both have better fights than One Piece.

But then you look at DBZ, and none of the above have the same choreography and punch, dragon ball fights are more visceral and hit quite personal. I have read some mangas but not many, but to this day I would still put the best "fights" with Dragonball.

Something like, generally fights including powers, powerups etc:
10 / 10: DBZ

8: Bleach
7: Naruto

5: One Piece (Too little focus on fights, Oda clearly is here to write everything else but fights, as the last chapters are a perfect example of, fights used to expose plot).

JJK would be a 6, I think.

One piece fight were never good choreographed to begin with, but a good emotional core, but odas paneling got worse.
Also oda doesnt ever explain shit while gege does, like not to spoil but last chapter in JJK gege addressed something in one of the characters thoughts what some readers were confused about.
Its like not even close if you only read one piece because of fights you my condolences

One piece fight were never good choreographed to begin with but odas paneling got worse.
Also oda doesnt ever explain shit while gege does
Its like not even close if you only read one piece because of fights you my condolonces
Read my signature and have a laugh.
Befundles me that people read One Piece for fights, when Luffy had maybe 5 in the last 15 years.