General & Others Which has better fights?

All the same.
I laugh at people who fawn over JJK and then complain about haki or w/e.
Anyone who accepts bullshit explanations like "MORE OUTPUT!1!!1!!!!!" has lost any right to complain about anything.

H

Herrera95

I'm not sure if JJK has better fights as I never read it. I just know a couple of the character names and the names of some of their techniques and what not (and that Gojo seems to be a bum ass fraud)
But OP definitely has great fight choreography
Gege is a fraud not Gojo.

And yes One Piece has great choreography. Not all fights but many. And there is plenty of fights in One Piece. Is just that the main ones are obviously at the end of arcs.
Post automatically merged:

Find an AMV better than this from JJK fights then we talk

Yeah, OP asspulls are often rather childish, JJK can be prententious in that they try to look brainy and all.
I'd say that one piece fights have had very few asspulls.
Apart from Asura, Diable Jambe and Gear 5 (which I disagree, as we knew awakening existed (NOT TALKING ABOUT NIKA)), I don't remember many asspulls.
Post automatically merged:

All the same.
I laugh at people who fawn over JJK and then complain about haki or w/e.
Anyone who accepts bullshit explanations like "MORE OUTPUT!1!!1!!!!!" has lost any right to complain about anything.
I actually believe you are right.
There is a lot of "This guy is strong because he is strong" in a way that JJK is very similar to bleach.
But Bleach powers, for the most part, obeyed their rules and were very well defined.
JJK looks sometimes more of a pushing match.

Last edited: