How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
:suresure:there are proofs BM is Yonko level : skyplit alone means she's on same level as Roger, Kaido, Luffy ...

there's zero proof of Mihawk and Admirals being yonko level:
No skyplit

Haven't matched a yonko without being dominated or losing
Didn't beat any low top tiers
Can't even dominate in 2v1

"Oda trying to say Nika is equal to all Gorosei power"
When tf did that happen!?lol
in the end , saturn summons rest of fodder . That means luffy will get 1 vs 5 for a while even he lost , probably he will get some good feats . So , even this fodder match zoro sanji or someone later , it will be fodder vs fodder

:milaugh:To his logic he thinks Kaido can't damage BM at all if we go by BM statement
Yet somehow he will deny that

He won't accept g2/g3 > Shanks per Kaido statement but only use it against BM

He's just coming
Everything he wished for kizaru to do hasn't happened
Base BM's strength also matches Hybrid Kaido when using Hakai:

G2/G3 Luffy gets his ass whooped in a 1v1 against Hybrid Kaido.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Luffy is the strongest , can’t hold that against kizaru I was already saying he was the strongest pirate during and after the kaido fight
If big mom is the weakest top tier though its not impressive tryna compare to her why not shanks kaido? I dont know why kizaru still hasn’t shown anything but with Saturn and co probably going to vp he’ll show awakening or something ,
Believe it or not Oda establishing Nika clearly above this version of Kizaru increases the chances of him actually having/showing an awakening.

I thought Oda shot himself in the foot in round 1, by nearly implying a half assed Kizaru ~ G5. But this chapter may reset the powerscale back to making more sense. Which is Kizaru without going all out should be outclassed by G5. No one should be able to tango with G5 by holding anything back, it just doesn't make sense to me given how strong Luffy already is prior to G5 ever being a thing. G5 is supposed to be the scale breaker not something another top tier can just casually combat.

Status
Not open for further replies.