How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
And those shameless Luffy wankers on twitter gonna pretend it has always been like that, and that you are coping because you want someone else to be the main character, when it clearly hasn't

Luffy can do everything by himself now, and even if he looks dumb nobody or makes no sense they don't care because Oda just needs to make him look strong fighting
You realise Luffy is a Yonko and defeated fucking Kaido of all people. If he performed anything but like he is performing now, it would be completely contradictory. Even Kizaru admits that Luffy really is the man who defeated Kaido. The gorosei make a big deal out of Kaido. Why is everyone expecting Luffy to not be above the admirals. Wake up

And those shameless Luffy wankers on twitter gonna pretend it has always been like that, and that you are coping because you want someone else to be the main character, when it clearly hasn't

Luffy can do everything by himself now, and even if he looks dumb nobody or makes no sense they don't care because Oda just needs to make him look strong fighting
Ah when the admirals were the most threatening characters in op

When luffy needed everyone to face a top tier

The good old days

Peak op

@Kurozumi Wiwi @EmperorKinyagi @Paperchampion23
The rest of the Elders being summoned really threw a wrench into everything.

I was always on the belief that both Kizaru and Saturn will be defeated but now I don't know anymore. Like maybe Kizaru can still get defeated and not Saturn I guess?

Or maybe neither of them actually gets defeated and maybe Oda still has Kizaru participate in the final battle against the Marines, maybe Fujitora does really switch sides and instead we have Zoro vs Kizaru in the final battle against the Marines.

Again I really have no idea what Oda is planning and at this point I give up lol.
See but Kizaru being shown up super badly against Luffy doesnt really bode well for his future performance to Zoro then either lol, which is why I would personally rather have Fuji take that role as the only Admiral who hasnt frankly been shown up or embarrassed by someone else in a weird flex. Im still expecting Kizaru to be done after this arc, it just depends now on how much Oda wants give him.

I agree that the other Gorosei arriving almost kills the idea of Saturn losing now though, so yeah I agree with that.

You realise Luffy is a Yonko and defeated fucking Kaido of all people. If he performed anything but like he is performing now, it would be completely contradictory. Even Kizaru admits that Luffy really is the man who defeated Kaido. The gorosei make a big deal out of Kaido. Why is everyone expecting Luffy to not be above the admirals. Wake up
I dont care for Admiral, luffy just win easy vs the wg, the main villain, and yes, Imu too.
So the main villain Is bb and not wg/imu

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
If only the fights on Egghead were like the fight scene in chapter 1037
Great action and choreography
Makes both fighters look good with back and forth moments
Actual stakes and tension in a fight
:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.