Gorosei

Admiral level: Law, Kuzan, Akainu, Kizaru, Fujitora

Yc+: Aramaki, Yamato, Kid
The separation of admiral and YC+ seems a bit arbitrary

If anything it’s like this:

Yonko level: yonko, Mihawk, Akainu, Kuzan
Admiral: every other admiral
High YC1: Zoro, Kid, Law, Yamato

Fucking hell, the full spoilers are even worse for latrine fans, Kizaru a absolute fucking bum lmaoooo.
Luffy pancaking Kizaru in a 1v2 cymbal clash with Saturn and throwing him to a battleship into an asthma attack, while Saturn comes back directly as it didn't affect him, was not something that even the biggest admiral agenda haters in this forum ever pushed

Kaido was not doing nothing to gear 5. ONe pannel he hurted him the other one he is just fine . For now luffy looking invincible in gear 5 his weakness being his time limit . ANd white star gun was not invinted when luffy fought kaido so sadly we never had to witness the effect on him .
More than one panel Kiado hurt luffy but lets agree to disagree since we know how this debated goes .

Bruh I will admit I trash admirals and never believe admirals = yonko but damn this is bad lol

To add I was wrong about Saturn. Kizaru is on his last leg while Saturn is unaffected. Dude has durability even more so than kaido or atheist recoverability better than kaido.

Also Saturn doesn't seem to have faith in kizaru at all if he calling the other gorosei members to fight an insect

It's setting up zoro wrapping up his fight with lucci so sanji and zoro along with luffy will fight a gorosei member

Status
Not open for further replies.