How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
That damn 10 minuites man
Most people don't even need to really set up because we see woop slap just use it as a radio
100% gonna cut off before an important reveal
:kobeha:
10 mins is huge time period.

This arc can still end in multiple ways.

And, tbh, if they are able to stop the broadcast then what was the point of having it in the first place?

And the admiral fandom were ruthlessly clowned on by yonko fans. It goes both ways.

I'm speak with the knowledge that shit like this happens to every character for the plot. Kizaru was very impressive and within reasonable expectations when you take away agenda. Yonko fans say Kizaru is trash and that Luffy mid diffs. Admiral fans say Kizaru is Luffy's equal and his main fight.

Luffy was rendered unable to fight because he was brought to his limit by an admiral. Kizaru was unable to fight because he got one tapped by an Emperor. Luffy didn't use ACOC, Kizaru didn't use hardening and wasn't trying to fight. People can go in circles all day picking n' choosing what matters for their agenda.
End of the day, this is Luffy's 5th+ new named attacked.

The only thing kizaru has shown are clones and the same kicks/beams from pre ts.

Admirals holding back way more.

10 mins is huge time period.

This arc can still end in multiple ways.

And, tbh, if they are able to stop the broadcast then what was the point of having it in the first place?
yeah i don't see them fully stopping the broadcast.
Maybe they stop it mid way but VP will get enough info out there that world will begin to look at WG\CD differnt .

Status
Not open for further replies.