How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to admit this is an interesting arc set up.

Normally, in circumstances like this, when Luffy's fighting against the final boss, Zoro and Sanji are already clear of their fights.

Well, Zoro's still stuck up in the lab, divided by a laser barrier, and Sanji is running into an active war zone.

Look at how long Gear 5 lasted against Lucci and Kizaru, how much longer does Luffy have in it here?

I still think this ends with a lot of Kuma teleportation, but, there are too many enemies for Luffy to fight by himself, and Zoro and Sanji are both near full health, I'm just sayin'.

I just want the rest of the crew to do stuff
Luffy G5 will most likely last as long as Oda want or he will be able to go into again this time .
Oda write that shit so inconsistent that we can't tell anything for it lol .

We don't even know if he has that .
It like people keep on saying wait for BM and kaido awakening .
If he has it cool but it make no sense say he not doing something we don't even know if he has or not .
With Aokiji and Akainu having it would not make any sense for him not to have it. Plus Kizaru seems like the type of character to have a shift in tone when he goes all out, he’s been half trolling the entire time with Luffy.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I think it's more likely ancient Robot interrupts the summoning if they haven't arrived yet and just stalls Saturn

It's very likely the Gorosei already fought the ancient Robot since they're probably over 200 years old
Let's see

I don't know what will happen next

All I can guess is

1)Gorosei won't be defeated in egghead

2)Kiz might die or something like that

I still have issues with how Luffy will control the robot, but maybe it was programmed to automatically attack anyone with that demonic shit from the Gorosei, or it already has them as a target from 200 years ago.

You have to admit this is an interesting arc set up.

Normally, in circumstances like this, when Luffy's fighting against the final boss, Zoro and Sanji are already clear of their fights.

Well, Zoro's still stuck up in the lab, divided by a laser barrier, and Sanji is running into an active war zone.

Look at how long Gear 5 lasted against Lucci and Kizaru, how much longer does Luffy have in it here?

I still think this ends with a lot of Kuma teleportation, but, there are too many enemies for Luffy to fight by himself, and Zoro and Sanji are both near full health, I'm just sayin'.

I just want the rest of the crew to do stuff
Another sane user in here that wants other SH to shine too:steef:
ngl, all this Oda only showing Nika got me frustrated too

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Let's see

I don't know what will happen next

All I can guess is

1)Gorosei won't be defeated in egghead

2)Kiz might die or something like that
1. Absolutely. Though Saturn may be toast considering the flashback and Devon touching him

2. I still see a chance of him making it to the final war but he may die/not be a marine after this arc

I still think there's a chance Saturn's regeneration is his exclusive gimmick from his df and the other Gorosei don't have it

But c'mon it's just a big ass robot. Im sure it's strong but stalling the Godhand equivalent of OP is too much lol
Nah it’s not too much for Oda, the mere fact that it’s from the void century is enough for it to perform well even if that means holding the Gorosei at bay for a short time. Oda is gonna hype it up for a bit before it malfunctions.

Status
Not open for further replies.