How long will these 10 minutes take?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
How would the cleansing work now?

My understanding was that the weapon they used on Lulusia is out of it's fuel which is the mother flame. And they need mother flame, hence Saturn saying retrieving it is one of the important objectives of this mission.

So, the weapon should be non-functional at least for now.

And if Saturn and co do end up getting mother flame or York who knows how to make it, that's a gigantic blunder on the strawhats' part. They would be sort of directly responsible for failing to stop Saturn.

I just don't see oda pinning that much of blame and burden on the strawhats.

So the cleansing would have to be either marines (unlikely) or the god's knights.

If the Gorosei and Imu are as powerful as some of us think, and if they had any brains, they shouldn't of allowed the opposition to become actual threats. The whole point of having black sheep like the pirates is to distract the masses from other significant problems, and to progandize fear in the masses so they come to the World Government and to put trust in them to handle the pirates. Having the Yonko around is a hindrance as unlike regular pirates, they have massive influence that the World Government had little control over without direct confrontation, and may pose an actual threat down the road. Or the World Government could of beaten down the Yonko themselves to vault themselves as the heros of the world, which would of cemented themselves as the World Police for an indefinite amount of time.

The balance of power was already flawed as most of the Warlords were moreso hindrances than they were of any actual use to the World Government. Hell, the one time the World Government called for their assistance, most of them were outright fighting against the government itself, and Mihawk was playing around with Luffy for the majorityof the war.

If the World Government ultimately wanted absolute control, and had the capability to do so, they could of simply wipe out any actual threats, and prop up actual small time pirates as seemingly massive dangers to the common civilian.
Exactly, the WG is not all powerful, there's a reason why the gorosei sweat bullets when two Yonko meet.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

My understanding was that the weapon they used on Lulusia is out of it's fuel which is the mother flame. And they need mother flame, hence Saturn saying retrieving it is one of the important objectives of this mission.

And if Saturn and co do end up getting mother flame or York who knows how to make it, that's a gigantic blunder on the strawhats' part. They would be sort of directly responsible for failing to stop Saturn.

So the cleansing would have to be either marines (unlikely) or the god's knights.
I think they want MF coz of two reasons

1) No one other than WG should be able to get hands on it

2) Supplies for themselves

But as we have seen Lulusia event so I am sure they have reserve supplies. Not much but they have it to run Uranus few times

I think they need at least to get York, since they list the pacifista to Bonney, and BBP can take Seraphims to their side + info on Pluton/Poswidon location

So a trade off of sorts

When I say different crew arrivals, I mean that some are on that giant ship, some are on the Sunny, and Luffy + Sanji (the last to flee) are probably leaving with D&B. If sea's are rough they might get staggered arrivals with some Straw Hats like Ussopp, Robin, or Franky getting an early start on small stuff.

I mean Franky's hero died 3 times that day, and the whole Monster Trio failed major tasks.

Admiral fans surprisingly got one consultation out of this.

Bunch of fodders and VAs were constantly chasing the WSS while he kept relocating with his baboons. :kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.