Current Events Revolutionaries & The Wings. If Kuma has anything left in him this is what he should do.

It appears that Luffy is about to face off against all five Gorosei and Kizaru. I’d imagine he needs some reinforcements. I know this won’t happen but what if Kuma warped Zoro, Sanji, Dragon, Sabo & Ivankov to fight alongside Luffy.

Just imagine the bald one attacking Luffy and Zoro appearing out of nowhere to block it saying you can’t go straight for the King 🔥.

It appears that Luffy is about to face off against all five Gorosei and Kizaru. I’d imagine he needs some reinforcements. I know this won’t happen but what if Kuma warped Zoro, Sanji, Dragon, Sabo & Ivankov to fight alongside Luffy.

Just imagine the bald one attacking Luffy and Zoro appearing out of nowhere to block it saying you can’t go straight for the King 🔥.
Kuma fruit can't warp. Its a travel of 3 days

Lolda didn't let Zoro and the Cook defeat any of the Yonkos, the Admirals, and the Warlords, but you think he'll make them beat 2 of the Gorosei? :nicagesmile:

Kumas powers dont even work like this lol, he doesnt teleport