who all in jjk can be candidates for supreme kings

my list :
- sukuna

- gojo

- kashimo

- toji

- hakari ?( possibly )

they obv dont have to match every quality , just the aura they give out
Trashimo is a bum the dude doesn’t even have a domain expansion…

i guess awakened gojo is a bum too

cause he is strong duh
but watching him piss his pants during gojo vs sukuna def removed him from the coc list
Your post mentions aura, Yuta literally matches the strongest sorcerer in terms of aura

And Katakuri was sweating buckets when his Mom was about to push his entire crews shit in. Personality is moot. Garp is a CoC despite having 0 ambition

Your post mentions aura, Yuta literally matches the strongest sorcerer in terms of aura
no he doesnt lol
this is what AURA actually is

yuta is a really strong guy yuji suddenly felt , him mistaking yuta as gojo sensei cause of his CE doesnt mean he actually is on gojo's level in terms of aura

and he also has that " i cant do this , i cant do that " mentality
he is just a soft strong guy who talks less abt himself

even then he was already considered the strongest at 16 with just barely learning purple and RCT ….
but i thought domain-less people were bums ?
You've nearly named the entire current cast.
JJK only has like 12 relevant characters in regard to powerscaling which makes this kind of thread pretty dull
no it doesnt

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
no he doesnt lol

yuta is a really strong guy yuji suddenly felt , him mistaking yuta as gojo sensei cause of his CE doesnt mean he actually is on gojo's level in terms of aura

that is a 200% output Gojo…..
no I said trashimo is, todo is a badass and so is Mei Mei and Nanami…

no he doesnt lol

no it doesnt
are you blind? Naoya, Choso and Yuji were all shook like Hakari, Yuta and Maki lmao. It wasn't just strength as well, Yuji literally mentions his aura being scarier.

Yuta was also planning to jump in to fight Sukuna multiple times, so your personality argument is also garbago

You're bending over backwards to say Yuta wouldn't be in a made up club. The hate is pathetic lmao

are you blind? Naoya, Choso and Yuji were all shook like Hakari, Yuta and Maki lmao. It wasn't just strength as well, Yuji literally mentions his aura being scarier.
LMAOOOO
naoya and choso being shook is def on the level of yuta and hakari being shook :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
the person who spooked the former is literally being scared cause of gojo's aura

THERE ARE LEVELS TO THIS

Yuta was also planning to jump in to fight Sukuna multiple times, so your personality argument is also garbago

You're bending over backwards to say Yuta wouldn't be in a made up club. The hate is pathetic lmao
i am not talking abt that dumbass
yuta literally fought him , why do u think i will even talk abt that ?

i am talking abt his weak mentality on how he knows he is a burden to gojo and how he sees the shit sukuna and gojo does being impossible
and something he can never do

look at higuruma for an instance :
oh domain amplification ? is that how it works
i get it

proceeds to use it minutes later after seeing sukuna do it and even use it on his level
this is what i expect

not some pussy shit like " kusakabe san , u were right
if a fodder like me was on the battlefield , gojo wouldnt have been able to use this move "

weak pussy shit , not conquerors level
Get that trash off the road

No it absolutely is, there are dozens of head strong characters in One Piece w/o conquerors haki and a chunk of characters of conquerors haki users are not like that.

It’s just a genetic power some people are born with. Thats it.
Is that the cope Admirals fans starting for admirals not having CoC.
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

LMAOOOO
naoya and choso being shook is def on the level of yuta and hakari being shook :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
the person who spooked the former is literally being scared cause of gojo's aura

THERE ARE LEVELS TO THIS

i am not talking abt that dumbass
yuta literally fought him , why do u think i will even talk abt that ?

i am talking abt his weak mentality on how he knows he is a burden to gojo and how he sees the shit sukuna and gojo does being impossible
and something he can never do

look at higuruma for an instance :
oh domain amplification ? is that how it works
i get it

proceeds to use it minutes later after seeing sukuna do it and even use it on his level
this is what i expect

not some pussy shit like " kusakabe san , u were right
if a fodder like me was on the battlefield , gojo wouldnt have been able to use this move "

weak pussy shit , not conquerors level
Get that trash off the road
please show us where Yuta touch you head ass post lmao

Your logic is incoherent and screams blind hate. get over yourself. You look like a whiny bitch