Powers & Abilities Luffy’s elbaf spear and divine departure

Do you think we’ll eventually end up seeing luffy use weapon based attacks? Whether he gets actual graded weapons or just pulls it out of his hair luffy using weapons in general definitely isn’t impossible

Him using his own solo or even tag team version of elbaf spear just gets more and more likely

Luffy is basically a successor to both roger and shanks so him also being able to do divine departure would be cool

Maybe even something like thunder nagua if he makes his own club

Point is luffy has a lot of potential to start showing off weapon based attacks

Do you think we’ll eventually end up seeing luffy use weapon based attacks? Whether he gets actual graded weapons or just pulls it out of his hair luffy using weapons in general definitely isn’t impossible

Him using his own solo or even tag team version of elbaf spear just gets more and more likely

Luffy is basically a successor to both roger and shanks so him also being able to do divine departure would be cool

Maybe he'll develop one at elbaf
He might get a spear or pole as a weapon

Roger, Shanks, Linlin all got elbaf techniques because they've been to elbaf

HE WIFI DIFFS SO NO WEAPON IS NECESSARY

Maybe he gets a pole or club to help him in a friendly against Shanks. Maybe it won't be his main form of attacking, but instead just his answer to his persistent weakness against cutting attacks. It's simple blunt damage, and he relies heavily on FS/Speed to block top tier swordsmen (He still prefers that Zoro fight them instead).

I don't feel like it'll happen but tbh it'd be cool to get a Luffy/Zoro Hakoku.
Post automatically merged:

He did it with zoro in water 7
Tbh we're probably getting another 300 pound Cannon moment again in Elbaf. After seeing Hakoku/Hakai so many times (and Zoro blocking one) I think they have a good idea of how it works.

Luffys gonna punch like last time though

He did it with zoro in water 7
Not really tbh
Hakoku, ikoku, and hakai work pretty differently than luffy/zoro 300 or luffy/zoro/sanji 600

While luffy might be able to do a mini version with zoro I’d rather see him do it with someone else in his giant form. That way he can use his full strength
Either some giant maybe ancient one or lowkey kid in some giant mech or even the egghead mech now that I think about it

Not really tbh
Hakoku, ikoku, and hakai work pretty differently than luffy/zoro 300 or luffy/zoro/sanji 600

While luffy might be able to do a mini version with zoro I’d rather see him do it with someone else in his giant form. That way he can use his full strength
Either some giant maybe ancient one or lowkey kid in some giant mech or even the egghead mech now that I think about it
How are they any different? This atack do the same hole as ikoku just smaller.

Not really tbh

What if they make an upgrade to the 300 pound cannon that goes by some other name? Ashura Zoro and G5 Luffy belt out some divine/underworld themed attack that goes down in legend similar to Hakai/Hakoku?