JJK 253 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gee why would the pinnacle of sorcery be excited to prove himself superior to the pinnacle of the body.

This is getting sad bro, I thought Maki would make Sukuna use Fuga but instead she needed Ino and Kusakabe to bail her out and got perception blitzed and black flashed.

Just sad man.
:josad:
Why would he be excited about someone who is physically weaker than Yuta or kashimo? That's not like Sukuna, he wasn't bored like with Jogo either.

Narrator says he wasn't "entertained" like the others, he was EXCITED. Maki represents something that the others simply don't have.

There's still a chance that it can happen, but I'm expecting Open to be reserved by an all-out assault with the heavy hitters.
He literally could have just cut her head in half here @Ven437

Full power 20F Sukuna would treat Maki/Toji worse than Ryu.
No he can't? Nothing short of WSS can cut through her at his current state and she broke out of it before he could do anything.

He literally could have just cut her head in half here @Ven437

Full power 20F Sukuna would treat Maki/Toji worse than Ryu.
full power 20 finger ???????
WE dont need that lol
this is a 3f or sum level dogging maki

15 finger treats her just like jogo and ryu
it depends on sukuna's mood

i dont even wanna hate on maki but hyping her above everyone else cause of these pathetic showings is really sad

Why would he be excited about someone who is physically weaker than Yuta or kashimo? That's not like Sukuna, he wasn't bored like with Jogo either.

Narrator says he wasn't "entertained" like the others, he was EXCITED. Maki represents something that the others simply don't have.

There's still a chance that it can happen, but I'm expecting Open to be reserved by an all-out assault with the heavy hitters.

No he can't? Nothing short of WSS can cut through her at his current state and she broke out of it before he could do anything.
I didn’t realize that getting tossed by someone = breaking out.

I always said that Yuji would have a terrible power-up
Or the plot kills Sukuna
Or Sukuna will win!
There is no other way
Imo would be terrible ending if Sukuna actually wins . They may seal him like Aizen and he becomes chair sama explaining to readers how boring the world is .

I think that maki's fight against sukuna has a huge disparity between what was said and what was done. Maki was highly praised, but in practice she didn't even manage to cause significant damage beyond the sneak attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.