JJK 253 Spoilers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that maki's fight against sukuna has a huge disparity between what was said and what was done. Maki was highly praised, but in practice she didn't even manage to cause significant damage beyond the sneak attack.
Exactly. But it is probably foreshadowing for her upcoming growth during this fight. She usually grows during fights, right? When her sister died she soloed her clan but still had to grow to kill her relative. And then this relative cameback as a curse and she had to grow again to beat him (then she finally became Tojo level). And now during this fight she needs to grow and surpass what Tojo was.

But I agree I don't see how she can do it unless starting to using some magic shit. Her last power up made sense. I bet her next won't.

Exactly. But it is probably foreshadowing for her upcoming growth during this fight. She usually grows during fights, right? When her sister died she soloed her clan but still had to grow to kill her relative. And then this relative cameback as a curse and she had to grow again to beat him (then she finally became Tojo level). And now during this fight she needs to grow and surpass what Tojo was.

But I agree I don't see how she can do it unless starting to using some magic shit. Her last power up made sense. I bet her next won't.
She gone, bro

I genuinely think that both Yuta and Maki are still alive.
Post automatically merged:

honestly, I think that insisting on megumi's plan is still the best idea. defeating sukuna is impossible. Maki, for now, hasn't come close to handling sukuna. she was "obliterated". So, Itadori will have to remove Megumi's depression by brute force

Last edited:
And so did everyone else difference is she’s practically 1v1 and actually has sukuna interested instead of left right goodnight man😂

Sukuna was interested in Maki because he views it as a duty to prove that sorcery is superior to the physical body.

I don’t think he actually outright called Maki that strong
Meaning of this:
"I can't read, someone please explain to me what happened in the fight"
@EmperorKinyagi @L57 he needs help 😭 please. Try to break it down for him

Status
Not open for further replies.