Chapter Discussion Will Luffy get stopped by the Gorosei?

Total solar eclipses last anywhere from 10 seconds to about 7.5 minutes

https://science.nasa.gov/eclipses/faq/

‘’You bet hope oda won’t find out how long solar eclipses is . He set to 10 minutes for gorosei to stop message .

You will get bait by gorosei magic by oda , then nika turn bright to stun gorosei and lose their power by nika cartoon power magic.

Nah luffy is not losing to gorosei.
Hoping for something different for One Piece's sake :whitepress:

C

CensoredbyWG

Yes, cause if luffy wins vs all goroseis + kizaru then the show will lose all tension and expectation for the end fights.
Post automatically merged:

Luffy will be captured and there will be marineford 2. Sanji will tame BM and Zoro will tame kaido and the 4 of them will save him
From extreme diffing lucci to taming kaido...:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

That's why i like this forum.

It's more likely for kaido to come out of the Vulcano a changed man, ask yamato for forgiveness and take her and momo to Disneyland as a birthday gift.

Trust me bro. BM is a given as he loves sanjis cooking. With kaido, he might beat him in a drinking contest.

Yes, cause if luffy wins vs all goroseis + kizaru then the show will lose all tension and expectation for the end fights.

From extreme diffing lucci to taming kaido...:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

That's why i like this forum.

It's more likely for kaido to come out of the Vulcano a changed man, ask yamato for forgiveness and take her and momo to Disneyland as a birthday gift.
Lol it's already foreshadowed that kaido will have awakening as it's the most hyped awakening. There's no just no way we won't see him fight.

Trust me bro. BM is a given as he loves sanjis cooking. With kaido, he might beat him in a drinking contest.

Lol it's already foreshadowed that kaido will have awakening as it's the most hyped awakening. There's no just no way we won't see him fight.
The hypetool ain't ever beating a top tier. Wether through fighting or otherwise. He ain't built like that

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
lol, this would indeed be interesting.
The planets are aligning to block the Sun God.
And Zoro isnt there to save him this time.
:milaugh::milaugh: