Questions & Mysteries Who will be Sanji’s Kaido/Mihawk

Luffy vs kaido is the fight that fully established Luffy as a fully fledged top tier. With him beating a character comparable level to emperor/admiral tier characters
Zoro vs mihawk is likely going to be the same for zoro. Mihawk likely being his first real top tier fight with someone around that same level

Imo him beating an admiral would be the most fitting
  1. Luffy’s top tier fight being against a emperor aka a pirate
  2. Zoro’s top tier fight being against a former warlord aka a bounty hunter
  3. Then Sanji’s fight being up against an admiral aka a “hero”
As for who specifically I think would be cool? Personally I think Kuzan could be fun

I change my mind on Kuzan
Blackbeard should beat him
:hope:
Sanji still needs a top tier fight tho

Last edited:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
When did I say Luffy will Mihawk lmfao? I just mean that Zoro isn't going to have a serious brutal fight with his teacher, never going to happen, that's why Nusjuro was created as a substitute, someone who Zoro can fight in that deathmatch type fight.
Zoro vs mihawk isn't about death match or brutality

But about Swordsmen duel..

It's bound to happen...they will again duel off just like at Baratie to determine who will be WSS.

At this point Kizaru wouldn’t be interesting to me considering how Luffy is dealing with him. Sanji shouldn’t fight Luffy’s leftovers. It should be Greenbull if it’s an admiral.

Zoro vs mihawk isn't about death match or brutality

But about Swordsmen duel..

It's bound to happen...they will again duel off just like at Baratie to determine who will be WSS.
It's not happening

That fight lost its essence and seriousness after Mihawk lived with him for 2 years
Post automatically merged:

Both Zoro & Sanji are fighting Admirals or Gorosei at EoS as final opponents and their sole top tier fights

Both will fight bbp commanders (who will be top inbetweeners or low top tiers)

Sanji is not a fighter, so he doesn't need a powerhouse to acknowledge him.
Sanji is a cook first, and a human second. That's what Sora's sacrifice was about: to keep him human, to let him maintain his "passions" and be able to fully express them.
Sanji's character will peak not when he defeats a world's strongest x, but when he uses his passions to make the greatest change in the world.

Ok for Luffy and Kaido. Zoro will be recognized as a top tier before fighting Mihawk, his final fight. Maybe it will be an admiral as they seem to be the entry top tier level. And about Sanji his acknowledgment of the top tier status could just be Greenbull since he seems like the weakest admiral and also Shanks already killed all his possible hype.