Who will be the Next Strawhat?

• Total voters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
My point still stands, C4N is a deeply disturbed individual. He needs professional help.
It'd be best if you lot just accept the fact that debating him is a waste of time until he changes his approach. He's very arrogant and condescending thinking his opinion are facts but at the same time wants to be appear as a good person with a moral high ground. Result is that he constantly contradicts himself and puts the blame on others.

He got banned from Arlong Park for being toxic, but claimed the mods were protecting Yamato fans. He got banned from here for being toxic and making things political, but he claimed the mods are just [insert buzzwords]. He claims he's simply making an analysis and is open to discussion, but outright declares Carrot is joining and talks down to people saying they are too bias to see the clear story. When Carrot came nowhere close to joining, he claimed his analysis were correct and that Oda changed his mind, putting the blame on Oda for not sticking to the story he established apparently.

It's useless. Just meme and move on.

It'd be best if you lot just accept the fact that debating him is a waste of time until he changes his approach. He's very arrogant and condescending thinking his opinion are facts but at the same time wants to be appear as a good person with a moral high ground. Result is that he constantly contradicts himself and puts the blame on others.

He got banned from Arlong Park for being toxic, but claimed the mods were protecting Yamato fans. He got banned from here for being toxic and making things political, but he claimed the mods are just [insert buzzwords]. He claims he's simply making an analysis and is open to discussion, but outright declares Carrot is joining and talks down to people saying they are too bias to see the clear story. When Carrot came nowhere close to joining, he claimed his analysis were correct and that Oda changed his mind, putting the blame on Oda for not sticking to the story he established apparently.

It's useless. Just meme and move on.
Don’t forget the 5 golden rules and the 10 pillars. :catsweat:

Not necessaraly. If you call mink and other races as animals to describe their biological nature (as we are all animals) then no, there is nothing inherently wrong with it.

The problem comes with the context. And its the context that is important here:

If you essentialize a mink or a fishmen to their animal attribute and nothing more to attack them or delegitimize them, then yes, its called "dehumanization" and in the context of One Piece, its inherently racist. Just like calling human "animals" to justify genocide or war crime is a dehumanization process and inherently racist when its aimed at racialized people in real life.
My dude, they’re not real.

Monkey Mink

• 50 centimeters tall monkeylet (so small even other minks won't give it garchu)
  • Long puny monkey tail
  • Pronounced philtrum
  • Ugly little cunt in stupid hat
Analysis:
Silly Animal

Chad HuManoid

• 345 centimeters tall chadrilla man
  • THICC MAN TAIL (which may or may not just be a belt accessory)
  • Normal humanoid philtrum
  • Peak physical HuManoid specimen with appropriated but superior monkey fashion sense who gets all the bitches and rocks the monkey look
Analysis:
Monkey Minks BTFO

Question: what scene do you need to see for finally accept/realize/stop coping that your candidate would never join SH?

For me is, if after Vivi, Sh and Sabo meet and talk about being a D, and then she going alone or with Sabo without Sh to do revo stuff. Im gonna accept that she is just an ally, hbu guys?
I already accepted that they may not join but I'm always open for pleasant surprises

Question: what scene do you need to see for finally accept/realize/stop coping that your candidate would never join SH?

For me is, if after Vivi, Sh and Sabo meet and talk about being a D, and then she going alone or with Sabo without Sh to do revo stuff. Im gonna accept that she is just an ally, hbu guys?
I gave up on anyone joining at this point, simply because it doesn't feel right if a newly introduced character joins, and doesn't make too much sense for well-established ones to suddenly change their stand. Ofc there are grey territory where the likes of Vivi, Yamato, Bonney, Law, etc. are, but I still am inclined to think they will be important to the story and probably will spend more time with SHP, but ultimately won't be considered the official crew, with Vivi being a curious case, where she is a Schrödinger's nakama.